Jorge's Tequila way better than Conors rubbing alcahol he calls Whiskey

Irish whiskEy is over-distilled swill that has absolutely no defining character. "Smooth" does not equate to "good".
Glad I'm not alone. Bourbon is my go to, mostly bc bourbons pack a nice variety of flavors across the board and range from smooth to being packed full of spice from rye. Maybe someone else fan explain the allure of Irish whiskey to me though. I always thought I just never tried the right brands

took some time away from this place - this thread is one of the reasons. Muppet TS

To get drunk.
giphy.gif

people on sherdog: conrads whiskey sucks!!!! aBSOLUTe trash!!! he will be bankrupt within 10 years!!

reality in the real world: continually flies of shelves in every location its sold and is hard to even keep in stock

people on sherdog: conrads whiskey sucks!!!! aBSOLUTe trash!!! he will be bankrupt within 10 years!!

reality in the real world: continually flies of shelves in every location its sold and is hard to even keep in stock
Because nothing mediocre ever "flies of shelves"

gallery-1495726985-15043063370-7b843869d3-z.jpg

Because nothing mediocre ever "flies of shelves"

gallery-1495726985-15043063370-7b843869d3-z.jpg
no one is saying its the best whiskey in the world. the point is people like it. enough to buy it non stop. and all the people that swore up and down his whiskey venture would fold and he will be bankrupt in the near future have egg all over their face, but they will never admit that.

now all they have is "well it still tastes like shit" but I would be willing to bet 8/10 people on here that trash on the taste have never even tried it personally

Jorge is such a high level draw he gets paid in tickles and free interviews in obscure newspapers.

no one is saying its the best whiskey in the world. the point is people like it. enough to buy it non stop. and all the people that swore up and down his whiskey venture would fold and he will be bankrupt in the near future have egg all over their face, but they will never admit that.

now all they have is "well it still tastes like shit" but I would be willing to bet 8/10 people on here that trash on the taste have never even tried it personally
It tastes like dogshit . Idc about its popularity, I was pointing out how terrible it tastes. If you have a big brand behind a shit product, people will buy it. Doesn't change that it is low quality swill. And I'm not alone in my thoughts:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...gregor-proper-no-twelve-whiskey-review-2018-9

Back