Media Jorge Speaks on Jake Paul

Cliffs:
- Jake isn't a fighter, people who do this for a living like me are fighters
- Jake shouldn't be calling out Dustin Poirier, Poirier would break his jaw
- Jake only calling out fighters like Canelo because he is chasing clout
- Jake is doing good from the disney channel to this
- Ben Askren doesn't represent MMA
- I don't play chess with children

Jake would be a tougher out than Ray from the backyard days for Suburb-George.

A UFC fighter who got humiliated in the UFC , is 41 with a hip replacement and always had horrendous striking . This was funny at first but it's all over sherdog now it's just fucking dumb

He's 36, a similar age to Jorge and Usman.

Pacquiao is 42, and still a world champion.

like it or not Jake just humiliated a UFC fighter
without trying to sound too defensive about the entire situation because I ultimately dont care, IMO Askren humiliated himself entirely.....and its not really possible for someone in the boxing world to humiliate someone from the MMA world unless they were to step up into an MMA fight to do it.

also IMO, Paul could very well have beaten the Askren that showed up to that boxing match in an MMA fight with some time training defensive wrestling, Askren was old and out of shape and he looked it, young hungry and bigger would have a massive impact on that proposed fight

its killing these guys that jake has some skills
jake-paul-ben-askren-triller-fight-club-1-1.jpg

Jorge is real. Like pretending he trained Jake and are good friends. Called him at the press conference and spoke highly of him.

since he’s not a paid publicity who’re at the moment.
He’s not now?

what a real mother fucker. I still like him. As I just care about I’m ring or cage. But it’s like he’s eating a turd for money on tv alfor a lot of money.

And then doesn’t acknowledge he ate a turd publicly and takes a moral high ground.

And I gurantee this is Jorge loses this and his next fight and his contract up up that’s the fight he wants the most and will be his most lucrative pay day in over 20 years.

The thing is even Jorge is working on networking, that's why he was networking with Jake Paul before the fight and even was on facetime with him during the press conference. Jorge has been focused on networking ever since he blew up.

I appreciate the honesty...

like it or not Jake just humiliated a UFC fighter
He humiliated a retired UFC fighter. Not the same. And he also picked the guy with the worst standup he could find.

Ya he just went along with the Paul shit because he hates Askren. Sherdog just ran with a narrative as usual

This guy is such a fake ass clout chasing snake. Fuck the Paul brothers and fuck Mas for being this douche's butt buddy on the press tour. I don't even like Usman, but this makes me hope he snoozes out a miserable 5 rounds on Mas.

Did I miss something?

I thought they were good friends and training partners.

Next hes going to bad mouth the trump's even though they paid jorge money

Back