Cliffs:
- Jake isn't a fighter, people who do this for a living like me are fighters
- Jake shouldn't be calling out Dustin Poirier, Poirier would break his jaw
- Jake only calling out fighters like Canelo because he is chasing clout
- Jake is doing good from the disney channel to this
- Ben Askren doesn't represent MMA
- I don't play chess with children

bUmiWlz.jpg

This should be box talk? Besides that, Masvidal sounds salty. Jake is a prize fighters thanks to all the wonderful people calling themselves prize fighters whenever a top5 expresses wish to fight Nate Diaz.

like it or not Jake just humiliated a UFC fighter
Jake humiliated a wrestler who is known to have some of the worst striking in all of MMA. It was a chump move for him to call out Askren. Picking low hanging fruit off the tree and acting like he accomplished something great.

This should be box talk? Besides that, Masvidal sounds salty. Jake is a prize fighters thanks to all the wonderful people calling themselves prize fighters whenever a top5 expresses wish to fight Nate Diaz.

A ufc fighter fighting for the belt this upcomming saturday deserves to be in the heavies.

I don’t know for sure but I am pretty confident my youngest daughter beats him in chess. I wonder what his elo is.

like it or not Jake just humiliated a UFC fighter
A UFC fighter who got humiliated in the UFC , is 41 with a hip replacement and always had horrendous striking . This was funny at first but it's all over sherdog now it's just fucking dumb
Edit: he's actually 36 just looks 41 ;)

Last edited:
Didn’t they link up and chill? Jorge doesn’t know what he’s doing nowadays. Fame got to his head

Really?

I thought Jorge was all on Jake's balls. Calling Jake during the presser and whatnot, helping him train.

I'm guessing he wanted some red panty stuff from Jake and Jake blew him off

Masvidal sounds resentful, probably upset that Askren made more than him fighting a YouTober. Plus he probably didn't like that comment that Jake made before the Askren fight.

“Jorge Masvidal, you know, I am and I’ve been training with Masvidal a bit, and it’s like I’m towering over Masvidal. That’s the type of guys that Ben is used to fighting.” Jake Paul said.

Back