Jorge Mazvidal fought on the 1st Bellator card 11 years ago today.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Bellator posted this full fight as a celebration of their anniversary, and I was surprised to see Mazvidal as one of the fighters and Jon Anik in commentary.

Doesn't last long, enjoy the full fight!

That didn't look suspicious at all...

<{katwhu}>

That dude in the red looks terrified af, dropped the first chance he could make it look believable

Still interesting seeing anything from Masvidal that long ago

is that Jon Anik doing commentary? yeah, gotta be him. didn't know he used to do bellator, or that he even used to exist before the ufc hired him.

cool throwback. Masvidal is an OG. Just rewatched his fight with Melendez from strikeforce like two days ago. Really good fight.

damn that dude went down ez. Bellator probably remembering this guy and being like "oh we found MVP's next opponent"

Crazy to think the guy is just getting into his prime now. Especially considering he has the Miami street fighting vids even before this.

I totally forgot Anik worked ESPN cards for Bellator

lol, another Bellator reject running shop in UFC then

just like Jorge

CarefreePeacefulJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

I still have that event recorded to a dvd.It was only broadcasted on espn deportes en espanol.I guess they had the english broadcast always going but I dont remember Anik being a broadcaster at all when live on tv

Yeah, the other fighter clearly didn't want to be in there.

Was looking to get out of there ASAP.
That fighter is all about look scary. He has those big muscles and scary look but when it comes to a fight where a guy aint gonna back down he chickened out and looked for a way out.

A lot of these scary looking tatted up dudes are like this they want to look scary but the moment someone dont back down from them they cower.

I totally forgot Anik worked ESPN cards for Bellator

lol, another Bellator reject running shop in UFC then

just like Jorge

CarefreePeacefulJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

Does his success bother you on a Friday evening?

Dude taps to strikes...

After the ref calls stoppage

Back