Media Jorge Masvidal: "You're going to get Violence, Artwork, and Science Behind Fighting July 6th"

Nope. I like him but we've already had a Schmo Masvidal thread. Close.

Keep going Sherdog. This is a great way to fuck up the forum.

I expect Askren to grind Gamebred's soul into the canvas... but I admire Jorge for taking the fight and hope he knocks Ben's mouth to the stars

I'd love to see Askren with nothing to say
after the fight

War Jorge:D

I think it's much more likely Askren grinds him down on the ground. Masvidal had trouble stopping Maia's takedowns. He hasn't had to deal with a wrestler like Ben. He is probably going to have limited time to try hurt him standing before he is clinched with a put on his back. If Robbie couldn't pound him out I don't see how Jorge does it.

Like my fellow sherdog bro said, good on him to even take the askren fight. That's a tough on vs others.

I mean I get that Masvidal is cooler than Askren and Askren has 0 striking, but nobody really thinks Masvidal can beat Askren right? I mean beat him as in beat him in a cage fight, not in a "getting laid" contest or a rap battle.

if jorge can evade and land some nice shots he has a chance. he is also good on the ground. this could be a war.

I'm not sure what he is getting at here, but I like the sound of it.

Back