Jorge Masvidal vs Khabib for the BMF - That would be a fight out of this world!

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Calling it Exciting would be an understatement imagine this fight ever happening. I know khabib has plenty of fighters waiting for him like Ferguson, GSP and Gaethje but after Ferguson they could fight on the big fight card in July.

I live for fights like this! make it happen Dana post-Ferguson fight if GSP dosen't come thru make simply another super-fight between Khabib-Masvidal. This should serve as replacement fight for the GSP super-fight.

Masvidal is the deserved BMF in the UFC currently he won fairly imo. congrats to the man, myth and legend even tho I was team diaz for the fight night still big fan of Mas.

Now we need another mega-fight the GOAT VS THE REAL BMF.

Last edited:
I don't think Khabib will change weight class and I doubt Jorge would drop from WW for this either, in theory it could be great but I dunno what the chances are for that.

This is a shitty video someone has edited but you can see Khabib say here he would not like to move up to WW, if anyone has the proper interview I'll change the clip cause this is awful but you can see where Khabib says this anyway :)

Time stamped it :)

This is a shitty video someone has edited but you can see Khabib say here he would not like to move up to WW, if anyone has the proper interview I'll change the clip cause this is awful but you can see where Khabib says this anyway :)

Time stamped it :)

Nothing is written in stones anything can happen if it comes with the right price

Nothing is written in stones anything can happen if it comes with the right price

Nah, I don't think Khabib is as much as a prize fighter as opposed to his legacy and dominating.

He fights better at LW and is stronger there, I don't think he'd move up a weight to fight Masvidal and there's too much going on at LW anyway.

Besides he said he only has so many fights left and there's the whole Tony, Conor and GSP before anything and possibly Gaethje depending on how that goes.

I doubt he'd be interested in moving weight just to fight Masvidal or anyone really, he's going to do his work at LW and retire at LW I think.

Calling it Exciting would be an understatement imagine this fight ever happening. I know khabib has plenty of fighters waiting for him like Ferguson, GSP and Gaethje but after Ferguson they could fight on the big fight card in July.

I live for fights like this! make it happen Dana post-Ferguson fight if GSP dosen't come thru make simply another super-fight between Khabib-Masvidal. This should serve as replacement fight for the GSP super-fight.

Masvidal is the deserved BMF in the UFC currently he won fairly imo. congrats to the man, myth and legend even tho I was team diaz for the fight night still big fan of Mas.

Now we need another mega-fight the GOAT VS THE REAL BMF
Would be a great fight, but Khabib has his hands full with the contenders in his division and his time in the sport is limited. Khabib would need to put away Ferguson, Gaethje, Hooker/Felder/Lee before Masvidal would even be considered as an opponent, I think. And then Khabib wants to fight GSP too. Very little chance of this fight happening.

Anything that's not Khabib vs Tony:

giphy.gif

I think Masvidal has more than enough wrestlers to worry about in his own division so we don't need to bring any others in for him.

Plus I don't think that the joke BMF strap is what will entice Khabib up a weightclass.

I fight Conor for free
I must get paid you guys
Where is Mayweather?

Obviously the Mayweather fight he is going to want money it's not an important fight or is it needed but more of a public entertainment thing, it's not even in his regular profession/field. With his status and to where he's got of course he's going to say that because he ain't going to fight for less than his worth.

Though he's definitely more motivated by legacy and making a mark than he is making money which he's made enough of anyway.

Exactly in regards to fighting Conor for free.

Finally someone brings this up.

So given how masvidal did against maia, here's the big question: how does khabib fare against masvidal?

And then the second question: how does khabib, or colby or even gsp survive tony, gaethje AND masvidal back to back to back?

Now we need another mega-fight the GOAT VS THE REAL BMF

NO...KHABIBS NEXT FIGHT IS TONY...

After this ...is whatever..Tony first

I think Masvidal has more than enough wrestlers to worry about in his own division so we don't need to bring any others in for him.

Plus I don't think that the joke BMF strap is what will entice Khabib up a weightclass.

Yeah plus Masvidal has also said he ain't going to fight no wrestlers (crotch sniffers as he calls them). Obviously if he has to such as Colby for example but he's not going to aim for those kind of fights that's for sure.

Obviously the Mayweather fight he is going to want money it's not an important fight or is it needed but more of a public entertainment thing, it's not even in his regular profession/field. With his status and to where he's got of course he's going to say that because he ain't going to fight for less than his worth.

Though he's definitely more motivated by legacy and making a mark than he is making money which he's made enough of anyway.

Exactly in regards to fighting Conor for free.

If he was more motivated by legacy and didn't fight for $$$ he never would have called out Mayweather to box. The guy is a complete hypocrite.

He wanted to box Mayweather for "public entertainment" ?

<JagsKiddingMe>

How about giving the public what they want and fighting Tony?

If he was more motivated by legacy and didn't fight for $$$ he never would have called out Mayweather to box. The guy is a complete hypocrite.

He wanted to box Mayweather for "public entertainment" ?

<JagsKiddingMe>

How about giving the public what they want and fighting Tony?

Well maybe cause it's a ridiculous pay day he's thought why not but that doesn't mean he's completely motivated by it, he could take it or leave it but if it's there then why not cause he's only going to be at his peak for so long, doesn't mean he strives for it which he absolutely does for legacy.

And he's already said so many times he will fight Tony, in fact both him and Dustin before their fight were saying the first shot goes to Tony and no one else basically shutting down Conor McGregor.

At WW it would be 50/50 IMO. At lightweight Khabib ragdolls him and dominates like he does to every opponent. Im through doubting Khabib. The mans ability to get the fight to the ground and keep you there is the best I have ever seen.

Even it is on 155 Khabib will refuse to fight for bmf title because of what its stand for: Baddest Mother Fucker, he is not that type of guy and will refuse to fight for that title. As he is religious such title will not be something that his family or surrounding proud of.

Ew, this "BMF" nonsense is getting a little ridiculous. It's not a real title, it's a marketing gimmick that you guys fell for with no lineage or legitimacy to get 2 guys who thought they deserve a title shot but don't want to get grapplefucked to take another fight without complaint. If we're just basing it on who's from a shittier place, I'd have to pick the guy who can't go to the grocery store without passing 5 tanks over the guy who got his bike stolen in Miami.

Jorge doesn't have a title and there is 0 incentive for Khabib to gain 15 lbs to fight some contender at WW just to have to shrink back down to defend his own title. He already kind of sucks at cutting weight as it is without having to shrink down from 15 lbs higher. It's a horrible matchup for Jorge but there is nothing in it for Khabib go through all the effort to make it happen. I like Jorge against strikers for fun matchups, and this is not that.

Well maybe cause it's a ridiculous pay day he's thought why not but that doesn't mean he's completely motivated by it, he could take it or leave it but if it's there then why not cause he's only going to be at his peak for so long, doesn't mean he strives for it which he absolutely does for legacy.

And he's already said so many times he will fight Tony, in fact both him and Dustin before their fight were saying the first shot goes to Tony and no one else basically shutting down Conor McGregor.

Why not waste his prime boxing Mayweather for money?

giphy.gif

Back