Jorge Masvidal vs Jared Cannonier ?

Stagliano

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
At first I'd like to precise that it's not a silly troll thread.

Jared Cannonier is on a very good win streak but in despite that, it seems that Dana will give the next title shot to a guy who his 1-3 in his last four fight (although it could have gone either way, I know but that's not the question).

Jared is already 35 and he hasn't a lot of time. Why not give him a money fight against the BMF in the UFC aka Jorge Masvidal ? This last has no fight scheduled and I think that he'd like to test himself against a bigger opponent. After all isn't it what BMF do ?

Plus he won't have to worry about wrestling threat and he has already fought guys as big as Jared in Kimbo's backyard.

Sincerelly this fight could be very interesting. What do you think ?

At first I'd like to precise that it's not a silly troll thread.

Jared Cannonier is on a very good win streak but in despite that, it seems that Dana will give the next title shot to a guy who his 1-3 in his last four fight (although it could have gone either way, I know but that's not the question).

Jared is already 35 and he hasn't a lot of time. Why not give him a money fight against the BMF in the UFC aka Jorge Masvidal ? This last has no fight scheduled and I think that he'd like to test himself against a bigger opponent. After all isn't it what BMF do ?

Plus he won't have to worry about wrestling threat and he has already fought guys as big as Jared in Kimbo's backyard.

Sincerelly this fight could be very interesting. What do you think ?
I think Mas isnt moving up to middleweight.

Jorge aint a mw but if he was,why would he use the BMF momentum to fight a no name like cannonier

mas is a former LW, jared is a former HW ...

A former LW fighting a former HW. That makes sense.

Maybe Jorge can call Tank Abbott out of retirement.

I think Mas isnt moving up to middleweight.

They can do it at openweight ala UFC 1 then.

Jorge aint a mw but if he was,why would he use the BMF momentum to fight a no name like cannonier

No matter your name. It's not about fame but your fighter spirit. Cannonier would be a good test for the BMF. That's what BMF do.

A former LW fighting a former HW. That makes sense.

Maybe Jorge can call Tank Abbott out of retirement.

Well, currently there isn't a lot of sense in the UFC match making. So why the fuck not.

giphy.gif

Wasteland

Well, currently there isn't a lot of sense in the UFC match making. So why the fuck not.

Uh, I don't know, maybe because Cannonier is trying to get a title shot in the middleweight division?

Uh, I don't know, maybe because Cannonier is trying to get a title shot in the middleweight division?

You got to read my thread. I've said that is surely about to get shafted by Dana for Romero's profit. So meanwhile, he could do a money fight.

Why the hell would would a former heavyweight fight a former lightweight? That is retarded....

Honestly, let Masvidal smash Colby and that's it really, if that happens to be for the belt then bonus.

They can do it at openweight ala UFC 1 then.

No matter your name. It's not about fame but your fighter spirit. Cannonier would be a good test for the BMF. That's what BMF do.
How convenient

Back