Jorge Masvidal vs. Bobby Green Co-Main Event @ UFC Fight Night 63

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Confirmed via Ariel Helwani. Will co-main event UFC Fight Night 63 in Fairfax headlined by Chad Mendes and Ricardo Lamas.

Love watching Masvidal fight.

I hope Green is more aggressive (at least back up the in fight shit talking).

Got Masvidal. Masvidal won't fight down to the level of his opponent(Josh Thomson) and won't let Greens stupidity taunts get in the way of what he does while Green loses even more definitively by not being active enough.

Was a fan of Green up until his last fight.

Going with Jorge

Like both guys, Green has to start utilizing the goddamn tools that he has. He's real talented.

This has boring written all over it if you ask me. Green will just feint and talk all night. Jack of all trades Masvidal will try to be game but then realize that he's a decision machine going up against a dancing matador.

Not co Main event worthy IMO
Solid main event but I'm already not that interested in this card.

Im bored just thinking about this fight. Hopefully Masvidal knocks Green's head off

Great fight, glad it got booked again after being scrapped once already. I'll take Green by decision.

Never understood how Masvidal has so many fans.

Maybe is because he hangs tough, the guy is basically the definition of a point fighter. Hell he even has videos of him street fighting where he looks like he is point fighting

Back