Media Jorge Masvidal Turning Into Tito Ortiz When Talking About Conor McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
When you're trying to act smart but never made it past 5th grade

Yeah the problem is people who hate McGregor are deluded and blinded by their hate.

You seriously compared Ronda Rousey:

source.gif

To McGregor who very clearly has some of the best boxing and striking in the UFC and has out-struck the likes of Holloway (young version but also on a torn ACL), Porier, Aldo, Alvarez, outclassed Mendes on the feet, etc.

Rousey's striking was always a complete joke. Comparing McGregor to Rousey is just...a horrible point. Yes earlier McGregor lacked the TDD/Grappling perhaps, but he's clearly improved upon that area of his game and it was always more competent than Rousey's striking. Rousey was a one trick pony in a division/gender where everyone lacked skills and athleticism/strength to deal with it for awhile.

Masvidal doesn't have the quality of wins against strikers that McGregor has, that's just a fact. I'm not saying Masvidal is a bad striker either but to say he's way better than McGregor is laughable and based on nothing but disdain. Masvidal has a size advantage, that's all we can really say. I think it's pretty clear McGregor is the better striker, and he's a guy who fought at FW...is Masvidal making FW? no.

Agree with some of the other stuff you said, but I don't think that's the reason why McGregor didn't call out Masvidal. He wants a title shot, not some plastic walmart belt. Also Masvidal isn't exactly a big name either, he might as well do the rubber match with Diaz at that point right?

Listen learn some striking you obviously don't know shit. Am I wrong?
You still insisting on the holloway and Poirier victories just show how blind ignorant you are. Holloway was not even in the top fifteen and he had next to no striking skills back then, same with Poirier. As for mentioning record which has no relevance when it comes to judge skills. No one was supposed to beat ghokan Saki on the feet, yet he got fucked by a lesser striker in Roundtree....
Macg is supposed to be better than Diaz yet he couldn't put him away even lost the first fight. Does that mean walker is fundamentally better a striker than saki? Obviously not

It's not about love or hate dummy , it's about knowing your shit, which you obviously don't. Any one who knows about striking knows Masvidal is no joke regardless of records. They already told you "don't judge a book by its cover."
Mcg is NOT better than Masvidal at striking, there's a strong possibility he would get fucked up bad if they ever fought. Deal with it.

I'm not English native speaker so I m not that accurate and confident with my sentences but If we spoke the same language I'd have proved you how senseless your reasoning is..

His fight against Cerrone was shit from the build up to the fight itself. If mcg was as confident as you are he would not have chosen Edgar first then Cerrone..
Think about it.

No one really hate mcg but his unbearable stupid fans

Masvidal has been a mediocre journeyman his entire life. For the first time in his life, he is regarded as above average, and he has no idea what to do or say.
Imagine where you fit into the scenario. <{Heymansnicker}>

Listen learn some striking you obviously don't know shit. Am I wrong?
You still insisting on the holloway and Poirier victories just show how blind ignorant you are. Holloway was not even in the top fifteen and he had next to no striking skills back then, same with Poirier. As for mentioning record which has no relevance when it comes to judge skills. No one was supposed to beat ghokan Saki on the feet, yet he got fucked by a lesser striker in Roundtree....
Macg is supposed to be better than Diaz yet he couldn't put him away even lost the first fight. Does that mean walker is fundamentally better a striker than saki? Obviously not

It's not about love or hate dummy , it's about knowing your shit, which you obviously don't. Any one who knows about striking knows Masvidal is no joke regardless of records. They already told you "don't judge a book by its cover."
Mcg is NOT better than Masvidal at striking, there's a strong possibility he would get fucked up bad if they ever fought. Deal with it.

I'm not English native speaker so I m not that accurate and confident with my sentences but If we spoke the same language I'd have proved you how senseless your reasoning is..

His fight against Cerrone was shit from the build up to the fight itself. If mcg was as confident as you are he would not have chosen Edgar first then Cerrone..
Think about it.

No one really hate mcg but his unbearable stupid fans

Like I said Holloway as green but you're being very misleading if you aren't admitting he was a striking based fighter. That was his style. Same with Porier, a striker.

https://www.mmamania.com/2014/8/2/5...t-aug-2014-dennis-bermudez-conor-mcgregor-mma

Porier was considered the 6th best FW according to the 3 big sbnation sites prior to the McGregor bout, he was obviously considered a top 10 fw universally, close to top 5. Again he was a striker, so what are you talking about?

Aldo was the FW GOAT, and Mendes was an elite top 2-3 FW during the time. Alvarez was the LW champ and a top ~3-6 LW for awhile even when in Bellator.

Masvidal has nothing on his resume' that even touches this, that's all I said. I never said he was bad or anything, I just think McGregor is clearly the better striker...that's my opinion. I think Masvidal clearly has the size advantage at this point in his career and who knows where the edge is for wrestling/grappling, it very well could be Masvidal as people have said his wrestling was underrated.

I'm also not a McGregor dick rider, I was a big Aldo fan and I still think Aldo is clearly the FW GOAT. I like McGregor too, I'm a fan and I think he moves the needle more than any other fighter - very obviously - and if you can't admit that he at least does greatly you're simply delusional...it's simple as that. I believe you're mitigating and diminishing his skills in your own mind beacause you don't like him or his fans. I think you proved that to be correct. The language barrier is no big deal, I don't mind...I understand what you're saying but we simply have different opinions here.

Problem with you is you're ignoring some simple facts. Poirier and Holloway were no where near the fighters they are today. Holloway is not even a real striker, he has no striking back ground let alone Poirier.

Don't spin my sayings either I already told you mcg is an excellent striker but so is Masvidal. Records has nothing to do with it , if you think so you'd be very surprised if they ever met.
You also think aldo was a master striker? No he was not and had many flaws in his game , he just has fallen in love with his striking and forgot his real fundamental which was ground fighting. Mcg exposed him big time being the superior and smarter fighter, and don't tell he was angry at mcg professional strikers simply don't do what he did to end up getting caught like a noob, not at the start of fight. but let's not ignore the fact that mcg was also a lot bigger and had already broken aldo's mind.. Yes MCg is a way better striker than aldo the great, but he won't have any edge on Masvidal, none of what he did to aldo and alvarez will work on a taller bigger stronger both physically and mentally Masvidal. Again mcg knows best trust me

Back