Media Jorge Masvidal Turning Into Tito Ortiz When Talking About Conor McGregor

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/1/...ge-masvidal-conor-mcgregor-kamaru-usman-fight
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/01/jorge-masvidal-conor-mcgregor-math-equation-rich-eisen-show

Two recent articles / interviews where Jorge talks about fighting Conor. He's always clowned on the goofy characters in the UFC, but it seems like he's turning into one.

Quote #1: “I see X’s and O’s, I see the square root of his face times my numbers, I see all these things constantly. This is like the only thing I’m a savant at. When it comes to fighting, everybody here has a number on their face, (or) division, multiplication."

{<jordan}
Jorge sees the "square root of his face" times his numbers

Quote #2: "If I explode in his face, it’s game over, man."

This one is self explanatory. Explode in his face is a horrible quote alone, but it all makes sense after seeing Jorge wear Conor's robe at UFC 246.

Comes to a Conor fight wearing Conor's robe and has whiskey in his hand LOL. Also looked like he saw a ghost in these 4 pics. SHOOK CONFIRMED
7c945de3-42d2-42f5-9661-d6eac75303c4-jpeg.718821

Jorge is a clown.

I think the story about him knocking some random guy out in the bathroom confirmed my suspicions that he's a full on turkey.

I wasn't there, but I totally believe the story, which says a lot.

I think there is no question that you would explode the instant you touch Conor's robe.

Im not sure Ive ever seen you post in a thread that wasn't about him.

Tito is one very smart dude,Jorge is not even close to him

3Tv5cUk.gif

You used to be cool fam

Last edited:
Jorge: I hate all the trash talking mang
Also Jorge: keeps talking shit about Conor in hope that the Irish takes notice of his shameless antics

His funny gangster quotes early on were good but now he's milking it too much. It's super necessary for him to try and cash in on a long career but starting to get a lil cejudoish

Ce-ju-do-ish
causing embarassment.
shameful, humiliating, cringe inducing,
acting like a dumb-ass

Man, I thought Masvidal was definitely gonna be next for Conor.

He keeps fucking it up though lmao.

Lot of hate on Masvidal in here..
I can't wait for this fight to happen.
I'm not sure he beat Usman but I'm pretty confident he'd beat the shit out of mcg.

I'll admit its not as clever as calling Poirier a "Pea head" or mumbling "mur mur mur" at a press conference. Thats next level shit.

Mas desperation is stinking up the joint. He is like some virgin who just had a date with a hot girl for the first time and is ringing her 5 times a day.
His desperation is going to turn Conor off.

Anyways if Luke Keeler wins tomorrow that will be Conor's next fight. The 2 have beef and it would be for a world title too so makes perfect sense.

Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, is he.

Back