Rumored Jorge Masvidal To Welcome Kevin Lee To Welterweight Division At UFC 235

masvidal has shit tdd.

lee would blanket him.

I gotta say I like Masvidal in this fight. Lee's main way to finish this fight is going to be to wall 'n stall or lay 'n prey. He can't out strike Masvidal and if Maia couldn't sub him then I don't see Lee being able to pull it off. Jorge hasn't been subbed in a decade.

Masvidal is incredibly durable and is the definition of a crafty veteran. We just have to see what version of Masvidal we get. Is he gonna come into it in poor shape and try to cruise to a decision or are we gonna see the type of Masvidal that put the hurt on Cerrone?

I think he gets keyed up for this fight makes a statement against Lee.

If there was any truth to this "Rumor", than Masvidal's and Till's Instagram must have been hacked, because that's the only match those two have been talking about as of late. They both seem to be eyeing each other, and Lee's been silent.

Safe to say.

F a k e N E W S

I thought Jorge was focused on a fight with Darren

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

Will be a good matchup for Lee. He wins an easy 30-27 in that one

Mas has really good takedown defense, significantly better hands, and a better chin than Kevin.

Lee is getting pieced up.

I think Lee could take Masvidal in a 3 rounder but Masvidal would get the TKO/KO in 5 rounds IMO.

Masvidal by whatever he wants

Maia had Mas' back and couldn't finish him and that's pretty much the only weapon in Lee's arsenal. Plus Lee is one of the lowest IQ fighters on the roster

Kevin Lee - “I’m gonna fu*k you up Tony!”
LOST

Kevin Lee - “I think I’m gonna fu*k you up Jourge Mazvidali!”
ANOTHER LOSS

Lee will get wrecked.
And people will stop with this 165 shit.
Good.

Man 235 is gonna be so fucking awesome... chiefs are gonna win the super bowl then a month later I see this? I’m a happy man.

I think Lee could take Masvidal in a 3 rounder but Masvidal would get the TKO/KO in 5 rounds IMO.
3 rounder Lee could scrape out the decision with a round of back control fishing for a RNC - Masvidal wins one round dominantly and coasts the last one, which the judges give to Lee. I think Lee talks enough shit to keep Masvidal focused on the finish though.

5 rounds I agree. Lee would get put out.

After seeing Al use Lee's head as a speed bag, I'm thinking Masvidal is going to knock him out.

Back