Jorge Masvidal talks shit to 17 year old Sherdoggers/MMA media

That hair is fucking terrible
tenor.gif

They teamed up for that shit. He's the straight man and we're the marks. I don't give a shit what you losers think. Colby can fight and his gimmick is ruffling feathers and masvidal real talk shit is good too.

He NEEDS to be in the next season of Narcos with that hair. I agree with his sentiments 1 hundo.

I really respect when he says for everyone to be themselves. It's a huge reason why I like Askren. He's keeping it interesting and talking shit, but he's genuine in the way he does it.

Shit is cringey with Conor and Colby forcing that shit. Both of them with their rehearsed lines makes me stop watching it every time.

I also like that two people can respect each other and fight without things having to be personal. It makes it all that much better when people have legitimate hate for each other instead of some fake shit to stir up the fans.

I really respect when he says for everyone to be themselves. It's a huge reason why I like Askren. He's keeping it interesting and talking shit, but he's genuine in the way he does it.

Shit is cringey with Conor and Colby forcing that shit. Both of them with their rehearsed lines makes me stop watching it every time.

I also like that two people can respect each other and fight without things having to be personal. It makes it all that much better when people have legitimate hate for each other instead of some fake shit to stir up the fans.
foh I rather hear conors shit talking to askrens monotone ass but Jorge has a point some what. I'll allow trash talking if the fighter is actually good too

Leon needs to watch more fighter interviews <{anton}>

Back