Jorge Masvidal talks shit to 17 year old Sherdoggers/MMA media

It's funny because he's both right and describing his buddy Colby at the same time.

It's funny because he's both right and describing his buddy Colby at the same time.

Doesn't sound like he's hating the player as much though. More so hating the game.

I agree, this forced drama bullshit is getting old but I don't even blame the fighters. The fans eat it up and so does the media.

the trash talking is never any good

it always sounds like everyone is trying to be so busy sounding witty like how Chael Sonnen did (also rubbish at it) that you're fighting sleep before they get to the jab.

if you're gonna do it, you gotta take cues from Kevin Garnett, otherwise, just focus on the fighting/gameplan.

oh and UFC needs to actually spend a bit more money promoting fighters/paying them.

Trashtalking sucks but when Colby does it it's okay because he's my friend

By the looks of that Norwood 3, he may be taking that hair on one last run. Good for him being sharp and seeing through the games.

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women.

Straight up, the dude must Sherdog on the sly. How else would he know most of you assholes are only 17?

Jorde secretly stalking on Sherdog. Probably a purple belt, has double yellow card and spends his time shitposting in the War Room.

That hair really draws attention to his hairline. Maybe he'll pull a Dodson

jimmie-rivera-john-dodson-ufc-228-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

No doubt Jorge and media/fans are not at same level but it is what it is fans love bad blood and that sells fight

Looking forward to seeing George's cornrows.

Back