Media Jorge Masvidal plays bartender to a thicc latina in new alcohol commercial (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They splurged the budget on Masvidal so the girl in the commercial may not be a 10 but she's cute.

She definitely is on my standard. If you're into fat girls who fall apart when naked, that's you.

I guess this is your red panty night:

023cb182ed8907b5a26b7ec147993945.jpg

edit-

Well you said she wasn't up to par with the others when I wasn't comparing her to them, I was giving my standard of thicc.

I'm not assuming anything. By saying she's not thicc enough for you you're implying you like them thicker.

Feel free to leave all these fat girls for me. Red panties optional.

<{yearp}>

You’re overreacting at someone’s opinion, she’s fully clothed and she clearly looks of age. I would have a problem if she was naked, society is very quick to judge and think negatively in this day and age, thanks to social media
Yo, dude, this is not your time to shine. Shut the fuck up.

If he's posting a pic of an underage girl in the context of who's thicc, a sexual context, his ass is getting reported. Simple as that.

If you're low key promoting this shit you're getting reported as well.

If I'm wrong and that girl is of legal age then we don't have an issue. The man can speak for himself.

I don't know why you're so casual with possible pedofilia, but if you don't care then run along and don't get involved.

Maybe the dude is 18 himself, in that case not his fault, again, waiting for his explanation.

Maybe I'm wrong.
pfffff the helll....

Damn, that chick is going to an empty bar in the middle of the afternoon by herself to do shots. The follow up commercial should be an intervention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back