Media Jorge Masvidal plays bartender to a thicc latina in new alcohol commercial (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They splurged the budget on Masvidal so the girl in the commercial may not be a 10 but she's cute.

She definitely is on my standard. If you're into fat girls who fall apart when naked, that's you.

I guess this is your red panty night:

023cb182ed8907b5a26b7ec147993945.jpg

I'm not saying she's unattractive. She's just not "thicc".

You keep making assumptions anyway. I didn't say I'm into anything particular.

I like how the ad pretends like the woman is the focus but then the closing pic is a Fabio-esque portrait of Maz.

Yes

Youse are into fat girls who wear tight clothing to hold any sort of shape. That's called fat.

These are fat girls who try to waddle & cram themselves into the thicc category. I'll put this in a spoiler tag so no one is nauseated involuntarily.

Thicc:

aATiq47.jpg

aVYDZ0d_700b.jpg

fxih6q07p5b41.jpg
Are u retarded orrr?

Yes

Youse are into fat girls who wear tight clothing to hold any sort of shape. That's called fat.

These are fat girls who try to waddle & cram themselves into the thicc category. I'll put this in a spoiler tag so no one is nauseated involuntarily.

Thicc:

aATiq47.jpg

aVYDZ0d_700b.jpg

fxih6q07p5b41.jpg

I agree with you but I don't think the blonde girl is old enough to be posted around the forum in this context. Might want to remove that.
I might be wrong. if she's some legal aged model or someone famous I've never heard of then by all means but looks not cool right now.

wtf lol probably got paid about $5k for that

I agree with you but I don't think the blonde girl is old enough to be posted around the forum in this context. Might want to remove that.
I might be wrong. if she's some legal aged model or someone famous I've never heard of then by all means but looks not cool right now.
You think too much, pal.

Was the thicc in reference to Jorge?

Because that girl was slim

Should have hired Valerie Loureda

For a second I thought that was Theodorou in one of his side jobs.

was it shot on an iPhone 5 wtf
i'd say it's just massively compressed for Twitter video.

Twitter video is absolutely horrible for both spatial resolution and, particularly, massive codec compression. Original file *may* have looked quite nice.

You think too much, pal.
Yeah, I'll just check if it's still there tomorrow and go ahead and report that shit, if you don't mind ofc.

I'd like to think that either he didn't notice or wasn't aware in case that girl is under 18. Or is she is of legal age then he can just let me know and it's all good.

It’s the internet I could care less about what you do on your free time, senior
I don't know why you're so casual with possible pedofilia, but if you don't care then run along and don't get involved.

Maybe the dude is 18 himself, in that case not his fault, again, waiting for his explanation.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I don't know why you're so casual with possible pedofilia, but if you don't care then run along and don't get involved.

Maybe the dude is 18 himself, in that case not his fault, again, waiting for his explanation.

Maybe I'm wrong.
You’re overreacting at someone’s opinion, she’s fully clothed and she clearly looks of age. I would have a problem if she was naked, society is very quick to judge and think negatively in this day and age, thanks to social media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back