Jorge Masvidal on Ben Askren, "I think he might be even a little racist"

Serenity Now

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

TimeStamped

He makes some good points...Says that Askren always acts like he doesn't understand minorities, trying to imply they don't know english well and makes fun of them in the process.

Jorge Masvidal is gonna stand up for Minorities!

The word racism has been watered down to pure fucking nothingness.

Impossible. He has a black friend

i.jpeg.jpg

Oh Mas, please don't take that bitch route...

giphy.gif

He has been using coded language in regards to Jorge since April.

Yo this coming from the dude who punched up a black guy and said he just served him chicken...

tenor.gif

TimeStamped

He makes some good points...Says that Askren always acts like he doesn't understand minorities, trying to imply they don't know english well and makes fun of them in the process.

Jorge Masvidal is gonna stand up for Minorities!

Askren likes some suspect tweets on twitter.

That’s a sure fire way to lose all the support you’ve built up Jorge. Pull out the race card when you’re losing the pre fight trash talk

When Ben 30-24’s him mañana I hope nobody takes it to mean Ben wants to 30-24 all Cuban Americans

Jorge is a fellow cuban peruvian but damn...he is starting to look like a fool. Dont give that man any more air time.

Interesting, ... the woodley strategy... that's a bold move Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for him.

Yo this coming from the dude who punched up a black guy and said he just served him chicken...

tenor.gif
jorge is latino. If he was white then it would be racist and you would have heard about it on major news networks. Systemic racism bro.

At first glance Ben kinda seems like the product of hick incest, the chin doesn't do him any favors here. However listening to his interviews and how he conducts himself dude is a pure gentleman with love for everyone who isn't his opponent so the racist comment is nonsense.

I haven’t seen any indication of Ben being racist despite me not liking how he promotes himself. Conor, chael (not so much) and Colby on the other hand...

Back