Jorge Masvidal hires Bruce Buffer sound alike for his GamebredFC

Is Jorge doing a signing at a Sephora warehouse?

Gotta admit I was impressed...
giphy.gif

What's up with the twisted face he was making and the kicking at the end.
MMA is treated like WWE by many viewers, that’s why personalities like Ariel Helwani and The Schmo are tolerated, and why Jorge and Conor are given PPV main events

I like him, he seems like a total tool though. But he is good, i hope he develops his own style later on because as of right now he is just trying to sound like buffer.

Honestly not that much different.

Michael Buffer was the pro, Bruce was just a cringe ripoff himself and always has been.

But earlier a lot of people said he was a “cringe fan” and they know what they’re talking about.
Don't fucking lie to us, be honest - were you able to watch that video without cringing? Were you?

Anyways, I mute Bruce Buffer, too, so I rest my case.

It would be interesting if he actually did, where can we watch his fights btw?

They got your boy out here signing autographs at Costco next to the toilet paper

Not cringe at all. Would have been cringe if his impression sucked, but he nailed it. Good for him.

Instead of cutting fighters due to budget the UFC can hire this guy for probably 1/10 of the cost of Bruce Buffer.
I never understood why they pay him so much. Does anyone ever watch a fight because of the announcer?

Back