Jorge Masvidal confirmed Trump Supporter

Doesn’t really surprise me, Masvidal has been vocal about it before. Then again he isn’t exactly known for being the sharpest dude outside of the Octogon. If Masvidal wasn’t a UFC star, Trump would be looking to deport him.

What surprised me more though was Usman saying in an interview that he’d be honored to meet Trump. The same guy who called Usman’s home country a sh*thole. Either Usman missed that or he’s also not very bright like Masvidal.

Or his home country really is a fucking shithole.

I just want usman to win. I appreciate your sense of humour though.
giphy.gif

The electoral college is stupid, but popular vote also isn’t a good way to determine who should be president. The popular vote gives too much voting power to large urban centres. Number of seats is the best way to balance power, but people don’t like that system either (Canada).

The electoral college is brilliant.

Yeah, in 1999 after his dad passed away.
He was already rich by then.

How is his tax returns relevant or even anyone's business?
Every US President since Nixon has released their tax returns. It's how we know the President hasn't been doing anything shady and in Nixon's word, is not crook. Both Clinton and Biden released their tax returns. So why won't Trump, unless he has something to hide?

The electoral college is stupid, but popular vote also isn’t a good way to determine who should be president. The popular vote gives too much voting power to large urban centres. Number of seats is the best way to balance power, but people don’t like that system either (Canada).
I disagree, I think whoever gets the most votes should win. I don't see what's so unreasonable about that.

the president is addicted to throwing fast food burgers down his obese diseased gullet

5d5eacd554c75f20a2650044

the literal embodiment of the burger meme
images
That is the one thing I will defend Trump on, I love me some fast food too. Although my stomach doesn't love a few hours later when I'm on the toilet lol.

Yes I too have boxes of meth precursor from the UK sitting around in drawers in my office. That is a totally normal thing that most people do.

Holy lol... like he’d be cooking his own meth in the Oval Office.

He’d have a Walter White doing that shit for him...

You’re a fucktard

the president is addicted to throwing fast food burgers down his obese diseased gullet

5d5eacd554c75f20a2650044

the literal embodiment of the burger meme
images
So the president is hooked on hamburgers and cough medicine. Got it.

Genius.

Literally, unironically, the case.

The president is an obese fast food and drug addict.
That's right shame the president based on your assumptions. That's the tolerant left lol. You pricks are the most biggoted hypocrites there are, as you demonstrate it right now. Just too pussy to insult minorities the same way, even when the same twisted logic applies.

I'll still watch Jon Jones fight, so I'm sure as hell not going to be bothered by which presidential candidate a fighter supports.

You can be a good fighter but support shit people. Nothing remarkable about it.

Back