Jorge Masvidal confirmed Trump Supporter

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

As per the latest UFC embedded, as a Masvidal fan from Canada i don’t feel any way about this. However it seems to have caused some controversy in the YouTube comments which is why I’m more interested in hearing my American brethren’s opinions.

Last edited:
Really the only thing I don't like about Mas. But whatever.

Trump is gonna get crushed in November and this nightmare will soon be over. America will no longer be a leaderless international embarrassment and life will get back to some degree of normalcy. Mas, Colby, tito, Dana, conor and all these trump supporting goofs will eat crow and move on.

oh no someone call CNN

black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

As per the latest UFC embedded, as a Masvidal fan from Canada i don’t feel any way about this. However it seems to have caused some controversy in the YouTube comments which is why I’m more interested in my American brethren’s opinions.

he is entitled to his viewpoint. glad to see him safe and looking relaxed

He's a guy who fights in a cage for a living and noone should really worry about what his political leanings are to be honest.

It's no more interesting to me than finding out who the dude who lives next door to me is voting for.

Really the only thing I don't like about Mas. But whatever.

Trump is gonna get crushed in November and this nightmare will soon be over. America will no longer be a leaderless international embarrassment and life will get back to some degree of normalcy. Mas, Colby, tito, Dana, conor and all these trump supporting goofs will eat crow and move on.
Lmao, like he was supposed to lose the first election right...

they come from a country of authoritarian communist regime. they literally see USA as a symbol of freedom and opportunity.

as a first generation immigrant I can relate, and I respect him for that

You think Baustia was any better? Lol

Trump is gonna get crushed in November and this nightmare will soon be over

Yeah Joe Biden will lead that country into the heavens with his strong and profound leadership. His take on international and national economics and other hot topics are very enlightening.
I think people especially like Joes independent thoughts not even one bit compromising for the ultra wealth corporations. He takes their money. Lots of it. But he will not compromise. No sir.

Crazy how Masdival cannot support someone like that.

Back