Jorge Masvidal close to winning 200k on telemundo

Donny Limps

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Jorge Masvidal might make twice or 3 times as much as he makes in a fight from exatlon ( the reality show he's on). He's been dominating in every obstacle course and is well on his way to 200k, i think he's won every challenge so far.

Colby is a far superior athlete. He's better than masvidal in every way and would've won this easy

Jorge Masvidal might make twice or 3 times as much as he makes in a fight from exatlon ( the reality show he's on). He's been dominating in every obstacle course and is well on his way to 200k, i think he's won every challenge so far.

Why would you talk about this reality show he's on and tell us how he is about to win and then post a random career highlights video!?!?!?? lol

SHOW US A CLIP OF THE DAMN SHOW!!!

<{cruzshake}><Deported1><{cruzshake}>

Why would you talk about this reality show he's on and tell us how he is about to win and then post a random career highlights video!?!?!?? lol

I was looking for clips, but couldn't find any on youtube. His instagram has all the replays tho....

I thought it was a competition concerning intellect and was intrigued. Was ready to make some sarcastic comments.

$200K after taxes...about $110K..maybe. But yeah. Show offers tons of exposure, which can be leveraged to sponsorships, product endorsements and bigger PPV draw.

Wait....he'd need a real Agent and Publicist for that...and there are like 2 in all of MMA.

Nevermind. Congrats on winning $110,000. Hope it lasts twenty years.

Y_U_NO_Die_Cut_D_4fedca0789bff_1024x1024.jpeg

$200K after taxes...about $110K..maybe. But yeah. Show offers tons of exposure, which can be leveraged to sponsorships, product endorsements and bigger PPV draw.

Wait....he'd need a real Agent and Publicist for that...and there are like 2 in all of MMA.

Nevermind. Congrats on winning $110,000. Hope it lasts twenty years.

THis is how you know his management sucks. He says he'll be "ghost for a minute". Wait - your first chance to get thousands of new fans and you're offline, unreachable, with no updates?

That sounds smart. smh. I mean who wants to document all this, constantly remind people to watch show, give teasers, talk shit and make sure your finale has tons of viewers? That would only make you a household name. And who would want that. lol

These MMA guys are built for failure. No business instinct at all.

War Whorhay
Love me some telemundo

What is wrong with your retards? Why can't you embed properly?

And seriously - why isn't Jorge's manager making sure MMA fans are talking about this more? This is a fantastic waste of time. He's supposed to be parlaying this show into a million dollar payoff, not hoping to win the same $ that nobodies on the show are competing for. smh.

MMA management is a joke.

Jorge Masvidal close to winning 200k on telemundo

The more money he makes, the more likely he is to fight infrequently or pull out of fights.

Mayweather and McGregor, they fight less than once a year. Holloway and PED City, they can afford to pull out of fights.

I guarantee you if they were making 15K and under threat of being evicted from a studio apartment, they would have fucking fought.

Last edited:
The more money he makes, the more likely he is to fight infrequently or pull out of fights.

Mayweather and McGregor, they fight less than once a year. Holloway and PED City can afford to pull out of fights.

I guarantee you if they were making 15K and under threat of being evicted from a studio apartment, they would have fucking fought.
So you're proposing that the world's workforce can be controlled through low pay and constant fear of homelessness?

Or you're just proposing that fighters be handled this way?

Back