News Jorge Masvidal Announces Release of his own mezcal (tequila) Recuerdo

phatron

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Jorge Masvidal Announces Release of his own mezcal Recuerdo at his UFC 246 media scrum. Also said he has ownership in the company but didn't state how much

Free tasting and free food at Aria in 5 minutes from 4pm - 7pm PST.

jorge masvidal mezcal.png

Jorge Masvidal Announces Release of his own mezcal Recuerdo at his UFC 246 media scrum. Also said he has ownership in the company but didn't state how much

Free tasting and free food at Aria in 5 minutes from 4pm - 7pm PST.

View attachment 711495
Hey if fighters making new types of alcohol is gonna be a thing now I ain’t even mad

Sounds like something that can and will turn my liver into mush.

giphy.gif

"Does he think tequila gonna help him?" -Khabib

It's supposed to be super potent. This dude took just one shot of it

USATSI_13012651_168386052_lowres.jpg

I, for one, welcome the new Hispanic fire water.

Congrats to Jorge, a true OG

He should ride this wave as long as he can because it will likely end the second he actually fights someone good at 170

Congrats to Jorge, a true OG

He should ride this wave as long as he can because it will likely end the second he actually fights someone good at 170
According to some on here Askren was this great fighter. I agree though, Jorge gets wrecked by the top of the WW division. He wasn't the top of the LW division either. That's why the BMF belt made sense. It was for 2 guys who will never be a real champion.

Like when I got shitfaced off of proper 12, if this through the Canadian government and my province’s red tape, monopolized alcohol BS, I will get shitfaced off of this too

Don’t drink the worm...
source.gif

Mezcal is not tequila, just to set the record straight.

Also a bit odd considering he doesn't have Mexican heritage, but I'll check it out regardless

The competition between this and proper 12 will be sweet following Conor’s win and BMF announcement!

Back