Jorge Masvidal and Jake Ellenberger agree to fight each other

?

• Total voters
Fuck this

Let them each get atleast another win each. Jake just came off a rough patch against top 5s, where-as masvidal has been in multiple bogus decisions.

I say give Ellenberger someone along the lines of Siyar Balsackdurza and give masvidal gunnar nelson. This is a cool fight but they need to get some W streaks going again first

Tough fight, Jake has a tremendous resume.

Last edited:
Jake can win this. Jake can beat anybody on any given day. Jorge can lose to anybody on any given day.

I have more faith in Ellenberger's weaknesses. I'm taking Masvidal via decision or late tko

He has one of the great, underrated chins. The Damm stoppage was one of the worst ive seen in MMA. I still consider it unbroken.

He got "stopped" by Damm?!?:eek:

I am going to FightPass this instant.

Masdival has the skills to easily beat him. But will he coast? He needs to work on his aggression.

Not to mention, Jorge's defense is much better than Matt Brown

On fight night, Jake going to have a decent size advantage.A good second choice for him in hoping to extend his win streak to 2.I actually slightly favor him which makes me surprised by poll so far.

Jake could easily win, hitting as hard as he does.... but Id have to favour Jorge, guy is tough as fuck and highly skilled everywhere

Me after every Masvidal fight ever

Y4UcP8Q.gif
Napoleon-Dynamite-slaps-kip-and-runs-GIF.gif

I got my boy Gamebred by mid-second round TKO.

7 of Ellenberger's 11 losses are to guys ranked in the ufc top fifteen at welterweight with 6 out of the top 8, and one win over a top fiteen welterweight.
3 of Masvidal's 11 losses are to guys ranked in the UFC top fifteen, 2 lightweights and 1 bantamweight, and one win over a top ten lightweight.
Everyone can talk about Ellenberger's decline but Masvidal has been fighting easier and/or smaller fighters by a pretty obvious margin. Ellenberger has been swimming in the shark tank for years Masvidal gets kicked out of the shark tank the once in a while he takes that swim and goes backt to swimming with the dolphins.

jake will lose again real quick. darn it.

Back