News Jorge calls out McGregor

I think if Till could drop him. Connor could and might tko him. Connor has some killer instinct. Granted he's on top of his game by fight night.

I think if Till could drop him. Connor could and might tko him. Connor has some killer instinct. Granted he's on top of his game by fight night.
i just dont understand that logic as till is way bigger and hits harder yet jorge recoverd and smashed him but each to their own

i just dont understand that logic as till is way bigger and hits harder yet jorge recoverd and smashed him but each to their own
Connor is faster and still packs a decent straight left. I don't think he would of let masvidal recover if he got him with that shot. I don't by any means think Connor is a great fighter. I also don't think masvidal is either. Till being bigger doesn't always mean you're hitting someone harder and more accurately.
Connor gets on my fucking nerves and he hasn't fought for a long time but his best attributes and his style. Imo would give masvidal some trouble. I don't thibk its that crazy to see that. I'm not also speaking on sherdog logic but whatever. No hate.

Connor is faster and still packs a decent straight left. I don't think he would of let masvidal recover if he got him with that shot. I don't by any means think Connor is a great fighter. I also don't think masvidal is either. Till being bigger doesn't always mean you're hitting someone harder and more accurately.
Connor gets on my fucking nerves and he hasn't fought for a long time but his best attributes and his style. Imo would give masvidal some trouble. I don't thibk its that crazy to see that. I'm not also speaking on sherdog logic but whatever. No hate.
fair play and yeah being bigger doenst alwyas matter but still think jorge brings more to the table and conor just doenst perfrom as well agianst bigger guys and guys who he cannot bully and intimaidate

fair play and yeah being bigger doenst alwyas matter but still think jorge brings more to the table and conor just doenst perfrom as well agianst bigger guys and guys who he cannot bully and intimaidate
Yeah. I agree. That's why i was saying originally he would have to be on point but I think his best days are past him unless he kicks the bottle soon. Jorge is on a tear and his confidence and skill are riding a career high. He definitely wouldn't be falling for McGregor's bullshit unless McGregor cleans himself up and tries a different approach to his life and training and everything.

Masvidal wins at welterweight; calls out lightweight.

Conor fucks up Jorge easily. Shertards think that Jorge is champion caliber after he beat 0-1 UFC fighter with flying knee and KO'd dehydrated hypejob called Darryl Doll.

jorge is becoming what he hates. a loud mouth thats talking a lot of shit even though hes 2-2 in his last 4. he would beat mctapper but still annoying watching him transform.

Buh. Kinda right about the 2-2 but to be fair he has never been beaten - like dominated. He lost 4 split decisions most media agreed he should have won. It's his own fault though. But right now he is on a roll and really going after finishes. As long as he does that and fights everybody in front of him, I am fine with it. Not like McG that became champ and suddenly wouldnt fight in MMA anymore.

Conor fucks up Jorge easily. Shertards think that Jorge is champion caliber after he beat 0-1 UFC fighter with flying knee and KO'd dehydrated hypejob called Darryl Doll.
he might win but easily doubt it son he isnt this deystroyer of gods you see him as especially since he isnt fighting midgets and using iv to cut but you probaly think he would beat tony ferguson too cuz "no one can take the left" conor p4p rapist and title defense dodger

Zero motivation to explain anything to you. Dude is a 2 division champ, Masvidal has been a journeyman all of his career, and got smoked at 155.
What do you think Coners record would look like if he fought the same competition as Jorge?

What do you think Coners record would look like if he fought the same competition as Jorge?
conor 25 mma fights Jorge 47
guarenteed if conor fought as much he wouldnt look as good
conor has been sumbmitted more times than jorge too

conor 25 mma fights Jorge 47
guarenteed if conor fought as much he wouldnt look as good
conor has been sumbmitted more times than jorge too
Its strength of schedule and sheer amount of fights, you fight as often as Jorge (or Cowboy) your going to rack up some losses.

I honestly believe if Cowboys career had been managed better and he was more picky about who and when he fought theres a good chance he would of touched UFC gold, but thats a different story

Its strength of schedule and sheer amount of fights, you fight as often as Jorge (or Cowboy) your going to rack up some losses.

I honestly believe if Cowboys career had been managed better and he was more picky about who and when he fought theres a good chance he would of touched UFC gold, but thats a different story
spot on the experience makes jorge a better fighter imho ok he has been submitted 2 times ko once and lost 10 descion some split whilst conor 4 loses all from submission hmm says something conro got rich and got out fair play but lacks the heart and experince of Jorge
conor is a good fighter but come on guys he isnt mike tyson above 145lbs some dark destroyer who murks everyone

At 155 or 170?

Conner has 1 match at 170 vs Diaz, so won't really go into a guessing game what he would do at 170, not his natural weight class, he is smaller than even Masvidal there, but I would assume he can put a few guys away here potentially, but I don't value his chances highly in this weight class beyond may be making top 5. At 155, he has a much better record than Masvidal, that is pretty much not arguable.

I like both Masvidal and Connor as fighters and entertainers. I don't take sides. Just give my opinion. I dont' have a recency bias like most people here, where after every weekend of fighting they think that fighter X that won this week is the next greatest....People need to evaluate skillset and a body of work, not evaluate a fighter on 1-2 fight streak when making these hypothetical match ups. I just see Connor as a better, well-rounded, and higher caliber fighter when comparing to Masvidal. His body of work is also superior.

Back