News Jorge calls out McGregor

Jorge would destroy this bum. Jorge is everything Conor wishes he was. Gamebred didn’t choose to fight. He was born a fighter. This is who he is. When he started, it wasn’t about money, or fame, or any of this other bullshit. It was because fighting is who he is! He was bred by the fucking game!!! Gamebred bless!!!
giphy.gif

Conor will duck this fight until the day he dies. He knows he can’t beat someone who is built for this shit. This ain’t Siver or Mendes. Dudes who will quit in adversity. This is a guy who would be fighting even if he wasn’t getting paid!! This ain’t a sport when you face Jorge Masvidal! This is a fucking fight!!

Expected?

Jorge wants the payday, but Conor will be silent in his reply.

Jorge says it's easy money. Conor taps out, Jorge has never tapped.

155 or 170? I bet Jorge drops a few pounds just to ger the reddish undies.

You can bet Conor will be the quietest ever in smack talking.

Conor afraid to fight anyone at this point...

that video was really funny at the end:D

Last edited:
you are playing dumb too? he said since 2016 to make it sound like he's had failed attempt after attempt to win a fight since when he's had one MMA fight since. as we both know it's disingenuous. I'm bothering to explain what we both know to nullify this weasel tactic.

Are you fucking serious? His quote is pretty simple to read, but you've gone and made it difficult.

His quote states:

CONOR HAS NOT WON A FIGHT SINCE 2016.

FUCKING FACT.

Though I'd agree that this would be a good fight, Jorge looks like a shmuck for callout. EVERYONE has called out McGregor, because they know he can make you millions. Naturally, Jorge wants a piece of cake as well, he's ready to get paid. 100k/100k for Masvidal is solid, but the guy has been fighting for 16 years... he deserves something. A fight I'd love to seem, but jump in line Jorge, there is a LONGGGGG list of contenders lined up waiting for the fight with Conor.

you are playing dumb too? he said since 2016 to make it sound like he's had failed attempt after attempt to win a fight since when he's had one MMA fight since. as we both know it's disingenuous. I'm bothering to explain what we both know to nullify this weasel tactic.

Aww Conor still has white knights. Cute.

Though I'd agree that this would be a good fight, Jorge looks like a shmuck for callout. EVERYONE has called out McGregor, because they know he can make you millions. Naturally, Jorge wants a piece of cake as well, he's ready to get paid. 100k/100k for Masvidal is solid, but the guy has been fighting for 16 years... he deserves something. A fight I'd love to seem, but jump in line Jorge, there is a LONGGGGG list of contenders lined up waiting for the fight with Conor.

Damn, file too big.

Anyways, reminds me of the scene in Airplane where everyone is lined up to beat the shit out the hysterical chick.

People love to shit on Conor, and it's mostly his own fault. But this "ducking" thing is nonsense. He came back after 2 years to fight Khabib with tons of cash already on his account. Many of us wouldn't do it. And now we say he would duck Masvidal? At 155, it would be a good fight, if Conor has anything left in him. Let's not make Masvidal into GOAT yet, for God's sake.

To fight Conor, to make it worth Conor's time, Jorge has to bring a lot of PPV viewers($$$) or bring a title belt to fight for, and Jorge has neither.

He's being a bully calling out the weaker and smaller fighter.

At 155 I'd favor Conor. My only bit of hesitation would be Conor's ring rust and bullshit with his gym/trainers. Jorge is a stand up fighter first and foremost and Conor is much more technical.

But I don't see it happening. Other than Jorge having some heat on his name right now this fight doesn't make sense for either guy. There's no good narrative, they are in different divisions, Conor is coming off a loss.

Would be interesting depending on the weight, but will likely never happen. Conor gets called out by everyone so I'm sure he is used to it. He doesn't need the money, so I can't see him fighting anyone that doesn't have a belt or includes winner gets title shot. If he even ever fights again. He may because he c an make so much and he won't be relivant if he doesn't at some point, but Jorge is not the guy he would come back for.

I would love to see this fight. would be exciting. but I don't see conor accepting a fight against Jorge. risk is bigger than the reward

Back