Jorge becoming fat and lazy ?

5t97jra6wmj01.jpg

submission-e1489093486444.jpg

TS is a narc POS.

Reactions: HHJ
He's a money fighter now, not a serious fighter. With the right matchups, he can make like $5+ million a fight until his stock drops. With the wrong fights, or after his stock drops (which he knows will happen since he's not seriously a top fighter, just got some lucky wins like Bisping), he'll only make like $200K.

So, he's just waiting for the right money fights to come up. Kind of like how Bisping handled his championship reign.

We latinos know how to enjoy life, and know that money is for fam first, fun after and that it dosent last forever.
He has like 6 kids.. they ain’t all set up for life.

I guess that’s the way he enjoys himself, partying and getting girls.

He’s 40 too, he doesn’t have a lot of fights left. I guess he’s waiting for the big money fight.

At least Colby has the champ mindset.

He’s 40 too, he doesn’t have a lot of fights left. I guess he’s waiting for the big money fight.

He's not 40. He's 36. I agree he doesn't have many fights left at the top level. He really can't beat the best guys, and I think he knows it.

He's not 40. He's 36. I agree he doesn't have many fights left at the top level. He really can't beat the best guys, and I think he knows it.
He was competitive with Usman with a 5 day notice.

he could be champ if he puts in some work.

Reactions: HHJ
That trump endorsement money

Nah, Trump was smart, he used Cubans dislike of Mexican Americans to win high-IQ Florida, the state universally recognized for being the best of American intellect and culture.

He was competitive with Usman with a 5 day notice.

he could be champ if he puts in some work.
He lost every round. And despite the short notice, he had been in camp the entire time. He had flown out elite wrestlers to train with, and was Dustin Poirer's primary sparring partner for his fight with Hooker. Jorge was prepared. He can't do better than that. And he knows he can't beat Colby, he can't beat Wonderboy, and he can't beat Leon. He will never hold gold.

Plenty of fighters get out of shape when they don’t have fights scheduled or are taking time off. I’m not sure why we always make a spectacle of it lol.
Not saying it will happen to Mas, but every once in a while you get a Hendricks, or Rampage thing happening. Speculation about a possible future. Mas did make it through USADA though. As far as making a spectacle, its just another thread, people get bored.

THANKS FOR SHARING !!

Aint that posed to be con-fee-dee-n-shee-ality?
Ehh I feel like that’s some old way of thinking Bullshit, addiction and alcoholism doesn’t have the same stigma it once did and as of the last decade and a half is considered an actual disease in American health journals. I personally own the fact that I’m in recovery and wear my clean time like a badge of honor. Although I suppose I should respect others potential desire for anonymity.

He lost every round. And despite the short notice, he had been in camp the entire time. He had flown out elite wrestlers to train with, and was Dustin Poirer's primary sparring partner for his fight with Hooker. Jorge was prepared. He can't do better than that. And he knows he can't beat Colby, he can't beat Wonderboy, and he can't beat Leon. He will never hold gold.
He didn’t have a proper camp.. he did get a lot of wrestling training in. If he were to rematch Usman with a full proper camp I think he would win this time.

I honestly see Colby ending up like Coleman down the line while Jorge will have that Tito political clout.

I would like to see him come back with a big fight against one of the Diazs or McGregor

Jorge is kind of like Nate to me where he will lose to most of the top 5 but if used properly can be a big star in big fights.

Back