Media Jorge: “Don’t think cause I’m rich you don’t owe me”

@Slatersan Considering that Jorge's father was an actual 80s Miami drug lord who served 18 years in prison for cocaine trafficking, this might actually be who Jorge is.

I would not be surprised if Jorge is connected with some real dangerous people in Miami. After all, his father never snitched.

Look it up if you don't believe me.

@Slatersan Considering that Jorge's father was an actual 80s Miami drug lord who served 18 years in prison for cocaine trafficking, this might actually be who Jorge is.

I would not be surprised if Jorge is connected with some real dangerous people in Miami. After all, his father never snitched.

Was his dads real name Tony Montana? If so, that would clear up a lot of questions.

I like this Masvidal way more than the old one. Go get you some fans, Jorge!

The DR baby

Best country in the world

Last edited:

I believe all of that except the part about being jorge’s real self. He has just now become this persona like six months ago after getting famous for the three piece and a soda thing. Hes just milking the system. Hats off to him for it. Its making him rich. Im just not into this whole thing the ufc has been doing with its fighters.

why is he going to alot of events now unrelated?

But is he rich?
Or has he just come into a bunch of money recently?

Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates are rich.

Yoel can just come back with, "my son, i buy gucci belt before you won that pieece of chit belt, mebbe you specify which belt ayyyy see you soon boy"

Don't let him welch Mas, don't let him welch.

Why do people hate on Jorge? How dope it would be to kick it with Yoel and Jorge in the DR.

Back