Jordan Wright and Jiri, Classy mofos

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I’m becoming a fan of how they wait for their opponent to recover after the KO to show respect/sportsmanship, we can’t have enough of that in a sport like this, cool guys.
<GinJuice>

Wow, first time seeing Jordan. Love that energy he brings. Great blitz and determination.

Wow, first time seeing Jordan. Love that energy he brings. Great blitz and determination.
He got caught by Buckley but I feel like he’s hitting his stride now, that loss matured him imo.

That black guy was just a sheep sent to slaughter, 5 losses on his record and it took him 3 tries on DWCS to even get in the UFC. I think they're gonna try and build this Jordan dude..

His first UFC win was on 5 days notice at LHW, it was similar to this win, once he got the guy (Ike Villanueva) hurt he just overwhelmed him and would not stop until it was stopped.

Doesn't erase the Buckley KO, but he should be due for a step up in competition since he can clearly damage his opponents quickly and with precision.

If Alessio Di Chirico wasnt already booked that would be a good fight (as long as it lasted).

Yep, too many dudebro tatted meatheads on the roster. Glad to see those two

Back