Social Jordan Peterson twitter ban

"... do we tolerate these people?"
That something so important gets so little play in our media tells you all there is to know about the state of our country. Trump never said anything remotely as vile or incendiary while president but he got the opposite treatment from legacy media.

That line should see Trudeau be shit canned and any sane person abandon him. Yet automatons say he's better than the alternative. Crazy shit if you ask me.

So you are saying that is can be one factor involved? Yeah obviously, not that there is a direct causal relationship like has been asserted by others.
Not only a factor but a necessary condition without which the genocide doesn’t occur.

That something so important gets so little play in our media tells you all there is to know about the state of our country. Trump never said anything remotely as vile or incendiary while president but he got the opposite treatment from legacy media.

That line should see Trudeau be shit canned and any sane person abandon him. Yet automatons say he's better than the alternative. Crazy shit if you ask me.

It's actually unprecedented in modern Canadian politics for a Prime Minister to publicly muse about the social viability of a group that is breaking no law or being violent. I think this might have been the most odious of his sins, especially when you remember his previous stance on enforcing the Lemming Juice.

Tell that to the poster I replied to and he'll shrug, makes some vague noises about Trump and then call you a racist.

It's actually unprecedented in modern Canadian politics for a Prime Minister to publicly muse about the social viability of a group that is breaking no law or being violent. I think this might have been the most odious of his sins, especially when you remember his previous stance on enforcing the Lemming Juice.

Tell that to the poster I replied to and he'll shrug, makes some vague noises about Trump and then call you a racist.
My main gripe is people concentrating on hypotheticals or fringe problems while ignoring such an authoritarian and unquestionably wrong statement.

Should we tolerate peaceful noncompliance? The fuck kind of a question is that? It's literally tabling the idea of excommunicating a large segment of the population who are doing nothing wrong. I'm never dropping this as everyone involved or giving Trudeau a pass are the type of useful idiots who've allowed terrible things to pass throughout history.

My main gripe is people concentrating on hypotheticals or fringe problems while ignoring such an authoritarian and unquestionably wrong statement.

Should we tolerate peaceful noncompliance? The fuck kind of a question is that? It's literally tabling the idea of excommunicating a large segment of the population who are doing nothing wrong. I'm never dropping this as everyone involved or giving Trudeau a pass are the type of useful idiots who've allowed terrible things to pass throughout history.

That's what seems to be the three-point shot in Canadian politics. Whip up the base with a lie, or a heavily repurposed truth, (fuck listening to the voices of the minorities who are disproportionately harmed by the mandates, the convoy protesters were armed super-racists that tossed swastikas like throwing stars) and then Steph Curry that shit into a propped up government that rules by fiat.

As cynical as it is effective, that woman-handed social justice dilettante is immune to the consequences of incompetence that every other human being has to face.

That's what seems to be the three-point shot in Canadian politics. Whip up the base with a lie, or a heavily repurposed truth, (fuck listening to the voices of the minorities who are disproportionately harmed by the mandates, the convoy protesters were armed super-racists that tossed swastikas like throwing stars) and then Steph Curry that shit into a propped up government that rules by fiat.

As cynical as it is effective, that woman-handed social justice dilettante is immune to the consequences of incompetence that every other human being has to face.
I think this post is on point here as well.

And see, in canada it is left wing media, government sponsored and paid for, pushing trivial issues, usually piggybacking off American tragedies that do not apply to Canada, amplifying racial tensions, focus on guns in the wrong way, abortion, neither of which are issues up here in the same way like they are down there to distract from important issues like housing and inflation and severe government overspending and misappropriation and theft of funds.

Trudeau's strategy on campaigning has been to campaign against Trump and the GOP for the last 7 years, which is nothing like the much more centrist Canadian conservative party, and meanwhile he has gotten a record number of some of the worst government theft and scandals basically buried while he enriches himself and his family by just pretending to be woke and getting his hair coifed.

See, if they really wanted to tackled guns in canada, they would tackle.....the gun smuggling. Which is a conservative position, mostly because 99% of our gun violence comes from illegally smuggled guns and 90% of smuggled guns in canada come from......native reserves that border both countries. And it's considered "racist" to focus on that or crack down on it in any way.

Trump Trump Trump. Gun violence, abortion, SSM!

Like any of those are actually problems in Canada. Yet they get play in our media as control mechanisms so the clapping seals are unknowingly guilted into voting the right way. You want to be a decent person, don't you? So don't vote for the evil Republican V2.0 party of Canada!

As for immunity? Can any other colossal fuck up keep their jobs after repeatedly screwing up and literally having the worst track record of anyone else who's held that position? I've let people go for less and the average Joe would be in prison. But people love nice hair I guess.

Imagine, when Trump's vaccines were being vilified by his opposition who claimed they would NEVER take a jab he pushed, he said "do we tolerate these people".

Peterson is the biggest of pussies and cucks

Strange MEME to make. Jordan Peterson as Scarlet witch and Elliott Page as Thanos? lol
Not the superhero we want, but the superhero we need.

I'll let you decide for yourself who's the hero. Same as in the movies. o_O

The lord works in mysterious ways
Well, Thanos was considered the big bad trying to wipe out the good guys and got disintegrated 4 minutes after that line, while scarlet witch went on to become the most powerful in the MCU lol

If you like that analogy power to ya

Better question is wtf is hate speech? That is subjective as hell.

It has to be abusive (which is clearly subjective) or threatening (which is pretty clear cut) towards a group. Oddly enough, you can hate a single person all you want for the most nebulous of reasons in any public or private forum without it being "hate speech".

Breasts are cosmetic, and you can live a perfectly happy life without them, and not be hindered in any way, particularly if you are trying to live as a man.
They're not though, they serve a function. Namely, they allow the mother to breastfeed. Kinda crazy that I'd have to explain that to a grown ass man but I guess that's the world we live in.

Back