Jordan Burroughs Offers to Train Conor

Yes I'm aware, we are discussing what Conor can do to do better in the rematch.

I'd say be nicer to Khabib in the buildup to the fight.

Don't piss him off and make him angry.

Khabib angry...Khabib smash puny Conor.

Kavanagh doesn't believe in bringing outside talent in to train. Plus Conor has Dillon Danis to train with, what more does he need?!

Conor just got ragdolled around for 2 rounds and was coming off a long layoff. The point is it's not like it was 4 rounds of total destruction, Conor edged out the 3rd round. If he actually went out there and went for broke, it would be interesting. Not saying he would win but he should definitely have a warm up fight prior to Khabib again, and cut out the whiskey shit fight week.

Why do ppl like you NEVER mention the cheating in round 3? Have you ever seen more cheating in the UFC?

It would never have made it to round three without the cheating.

Conor is too old and ignorant to learn now

Why do ppl like you NEVER mention the cheating in round 3? Have you ever seen more cheating in the UFC?

It would never have made it to round three without the cheating.
People like me? And yes I have, most of Jones LHW reign.

Paulie just called an electronics store to ask: "What kind of spy cameras you got?"

Conor will fight no one ever again.
He is not hungry anymore.
He is retired.
He is rich.
And he is also in trouble with the law.
He has other shit to do.

Khabib failed to take him down
Khabib always takes round 3 off. Watch every fight, he goes hard two rounds, recovers one, then goes hard the final two.

I have a feeling this is how he trains, to break their power with striking in the first two rounds, then to go for the finish in the last two.

Conor could spend the next 10 years practicing wrestling, he'll still never be in the same realm as Khabib when it comes to grappling.

He doesn't need to though...he just needs his wrestling good enough to get back to his feet or keep the fight standing...

Conor could spend the next 10 years practicing wrestling, he'll still never be in the same realm as Khabib when it comes to grappling.

He doesn't need to be. He already as is stopped 4/7 TDs, and got up 2/3 times from Khabib.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hell, he nearly mounted Khabib lol

giphy.gif

He just needs to be good enough to do all of that enough times, and at the right times, to win the fight.

Last edited:
He doesn't need to though...he just needs his wrestling good enough to get back to his feet or keep the fight standing...

Which is easier said than done against a grappler the quality of Khabib.

Does Conor need to fight anymore? He's winning at life.

upload_2019-5-15_11-34-2.png

Just sayin. And I hate Conor. I want the whole Conor era to fuck off and go away. Stay away from MMA please.

He did well in Round 3?

What did he do? Not get finished?

Khabib stood with Conor the entire third round. Played to Conor's strength. Conor did nothing.

Conor went 3/3 on TDD and outstruck Khabib 44-17...

But @chitoortiz says Conor did nothing.

Khabib always takes round 3 off. Watch every fight, he goes hard two rounds, recovers one, then goes hard the final two.

I have a feeling this is how he trains, to break their power with striking in the first two rounds, then to go for the finish in the last two.

That's why Khabib went for the most TDs in round 3 right?

They don't wrestle the same. Jordan will get through on the first shot while Khabib grinds and grinds until he gets you.

That's why Khabib went for the most TDs in round 3 right?

Did he? I feel like he feinted a lot of TDs and just stood with Conor that round as he knew he has gassed out Conor enough that he was in no danger.

Maybe you should rewatch it

Back