Jordan Borroughs would toy with Khabib

crazy how strong and fast that guy is. ben is one of the strongest people out there and he legit got out muscled.

The fuck are you talking about "ben is one of the strongest people out there"? Ben has always been known for getting out muscled and winning via scrambles and reversals. He got manhandled by non wrestler Robbie Lawler just months ago.

The fuck are you talking about "ben is one of the strongest people out there"? Ben has always been known for getting out muscled and winning via scrambles and reversals. He got manhandled by non wrestler Robbie Lawler just months ago.
yeah ben gets full of himself in mma and winds up getting himself tossed sometimes. dosnt take away from how strong he is.

That's horseshit and you know it. Khabib can't KO anyone.

I'm pretty sure an elite level MMA fighter can KO someone who never learned to throw or dodge a strike....

Has Jordan Burroughs been punched square in the face or have his nose shattered ? Has Jordan been hellbowed in face or in side of head or temple ?

Just basic questions for t.s and such a negligible post

I'm pretty sure an elite level MMA fighter can KO someone who never learned to throw or dodge a strike....
He's an elite level grappler, not even remotely close to an elite striker. I bet Burroughs is better than the bums he fought on the regional circuit that he didn't KO.

True but he never competed in any major wrestling competition.
Yea I've commented on that before, I dont think he was very good. He competed in sambo and bjj but never entered a wrestling tournament despite wrestling all his life

Yeah that does seem like an odd thing to say after their interview together. Askren is nearly a decade removed from competing in the sport, has talked about being past his prime physically, and was wrestling under the ruleset that benefitted Jordan most. The whole levels comment is sort of statement on talent but there's plenty of reasons Ben lost beyond that.

Not that he isn't on another level right now.

It’s a douchey thing for him to say, considering the circumstances you mentioned.

That's a pretty bold statement considering how many wrestlers we produce and how many universities have wrestling programs.

Wrestling is not what it once was in America. Clearly there are some people who care, but when you compare it to other sports, it’s a very small niche of people who care. Money is a simple way to judge the level of caring for a sport—wrestling leagues haven’t really taken off.

Love the hype. Burroughs beats Askren, a guy with an MMA record of 18-0. All of the sudden Justin Burroughs is a world beater. As soon as he enters MMA with his elite striking offense/defense he s legit top 3 in his weight class.

Who knows about the last ones.I mean sure Kyle would win but DC in his days can beat Cox for sure.Guy went to heavies and still defeated top americans like Mocco.
DC in freestyle was way better from Askren to compare them howl both would get steamrolled to todays wrestlers.

In no way shape or form could DC compete with J'den or Kyle, a 40 year old Daniel Cormier who hasn't competed in wrestling since 2008?

In no way shape or form could DC compete with J'den or Kyle, a 40 year old Daniel Cormier who hasn't competed in wrestling since 2008?
It's why i said DC in his days,his wrestling prime not today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back