Jordan Borroughs would toy with Khabib

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Make it happen Dana

If Jones and DC had a son, he'd be Jordan Borroughs

Last edited:
No shit, I bet Djokovic would beat Khabib in a tennis match too.

Maybe..no one knows how he handles getting hit though

It’s different levels in mma

He schooled Ben more then Floyd schooled Conor.

crazy how strong and fast that guy is. ben is one of the strongest people out there and he legit got out muscled.

Just look at his build and the fact that he is a legit world class wrestler, one of the best of his time regarding weight class, no shit he is strong, fast and explosive with great technique, this was never going to be competitive, if DC where to wrestle Snyder or Cox, it would look pretty similar.

Khabib would knock him out in the first round.

Just look at his build and the fact that he is a legit world class wrestler, one of the best of his time regarding weight class, no shit he is strong, fast and explosive with great technique, this was never going to be competitive, if DC where to wrestle Snyder or Cox, it would look pretty similar.
Who knows about the last ones.I mean sure Kyle would win but DC in his days can beat Cox for sure.Guy went to heavies and still defeated top americans like Mocco.
DC in freestyle was way better from Askren to compare them howl both would get steamrolled to todays wrestlers.

Make it happen Dana

If Jones and DC had a son, he'd be Jordan Borroughs

Kinda of a shitty thing for Jordan to say to someone who just helped him raise his profile. Let’s be honest, Americans don’t give a shit about amateur wrestling. Ben knew he wasn’t going to win but still took the match to help wrestling. Am I looking at this wrong?

If Burroughs wasn't afraid of getting hit he'd be in the UFC for years already.

Still waiting on Burroughs MMA Debut......*crickets chirp*

Back