JONNY BONES JONES 255lbs FLEXIN

No matter how much Jon is flexin'
With his Instagram feed and his textin',
He won't get my respects
(Or collect any checks)
Until Buffer announces him next in.

tenor.gif

He looks to have gained 5 pounds muscle, 10 pounds fat, and 15 pounds of water weight bloat

Attenpting to bulk to 260 even if gets sloppy then cut (bodybuilder cut, not weight class cut sauna stuff) to 240-245 for his final weight?

He just lost the genetic leg lottery in his family. I know the NFL is a whole different ball game of training and all, but his brothers don't seem to be lacking in the leg department.
Arthur
PPZZ3GQD4QI6FHPLOU33UAFZWY.jpg
Chandler
New+Orleans+Saints+v+New+England+Patriots+kdTWWcvyslLx.jpg

Jonny getting too big, somebody call Dr. Now

If he’s really using the best gear out there while training like a mad man, his genetics are terrible. With that body, he doesn’t strike me as someone who is roiding at all.
Bro don't be stupid
what has jones showed that he would lose to a power striker? He’s fought everyone who was suppose to knock him out. Jones has a goat china and goat cardio and goat skills

looks very bloated, and still skinny legs lol

<{hughesimpress}>

Looks like shit. Looks like a lean 225 is his genetic limit without the sizzle, and any and all weight he put on past that is bloat water/glycogen and fat. Yes he will be stronger then he was at LHW but I just don't see him performing the same way he did at LHW.

He looks fat. Then again he's basically retired, or at least he's eating like it.

Looks like shit. Looks like a lean 225 is his genetic limit without the sizzle, and any and all weight he put on past that is bloat water/glycogen and fat. Yes he will be stronger then he was at LHW but I just don't see him performing the same way he did at LHW.
He is 100% on the sizzle in both pictures lol

Back