JONNY BONES JONES 255lbs FLEXIN

He has a pulsing exemption aka license to cheat so I don’t mind if it’s hgh
New material please. That same joke and not even a new twist just gets corny. At least Jones is creative in his stories. Sherdog just says the same shit for years ad nauseum

Huh,

I still can't see him ever fighting at HW

Cringe. The fat to muscle gain is heavily on the side of fat

could be that Bones had to stop using roids because he can't afford pop again. Without roids he started gaining fat. He can't fit into 205 anymore and has to fight his "natural" weightclass. All this weight lifting is just a cover up of the sudden weight gain

You guys are nuts.
If hw jones gets that trip takedown and starts dropping elbows? He’ll destroy heavyweights.

lol he looks terrible.

not gonna fight, just jiving and teasing the division.

he would perform terribly imo.

His final form is sitting on the couch at around 275 watching other people fight and tweeting about it like he's still relevant

After winning the HW title yes....hes gunna retire..

Heres why i think hes gunna do it....

Daniel Cormier....

Jones is so fixated at besting or holding shit over D.C that if Jones moves up and becomes the HW champion after never losing and then retires...the amount of shade and shit he can say to D.C or anyone for that matter will be worth retiring over for sure and with D.C retired theres no chance HW jones has to fight HW D.C ...

New material please. That same joke and not even a new twist just gets corny. At least Jones is creative in his stories. Sherdog just says the same shit for years ad nauseum
Where’s the joke? A joke would be him not actually having the exemption

Thats a LHW on no diet at all, need to see him in fight shape, him being 255 doesnt mean he will perform like big HW's, he needs to be around 240lbs.

Agreed, his athleticism is the best tool he has and he could be plenty strong at 240 and preserve the athletic quality. Going the Frank Mir route after Brock mentally damaged him worked out shitty for Mir and it will take away from Jon "poker face" Jones best qualities. The guy is a massive douche but strictly speaking to his best options, I agree.

Looks like he is skipping salad day.

For sure... he is fat and he is not fighting at HW.

Used to be dominant guy. Now fat retired guy.

Who cares he is never fighting Francis. Dude hast lost at least one of his last fights (maybe two) and now wants to move up vs that monster? Makes no sense.

His upper body does seem to have gained some muscle mass but I'm genuinely curious what his lower body exercise gains have been. There's no way he's bulking and not squatting.

so what he gained few pounds

walk around weight vs fight weight

30lbs ??
stfu !!

10% cut

<BidenShutIt>

I always suspected this move to HW isn't going to end well.

Now I know for sure.

This guy said he wants to be "as big as Francis if not bigger"

never gonna happen. looks like he put on 5 pounds of muscle and 25 pounds of fat.

He looks like he can cut weight for 205 still lol who is he trying to kid.

Back