JONNY BONES JONES 255lbs FLEXIN

This guy said he wants to be "as big as Francis if not bigger"

never gonna happen. looks like he put on 5 pounds of muscle and 25 pounds of fat.

That is because you want it to happen instantly. Lets see how fast you can put on 30-50 pounds of muscle. His brother weighed over 300 lbs in the NFL.

Im gonna laugh at all the haters when he fights francis. I see the first round being dangerous and scary, and then bones starts clinching and kneeing francis, francis gasses and bones gets a UD

He couldn't even do that to Reyes or Santos with 2 blown out knees lmao Francis smashes Jones face with ease.

Jon doesn't have natural power in his hands, the KO power isn't going to translate and he's going to lose speed and endurance. 205 is his weight class, I always felt if he and DC had fought at HW that he would have lost, and he's almost certainly going to lose to either Francis or Stipe.

Looks like he added a mix of muscle and fat, which is common when bulking. Wonder how long he keeps doing this and if he decides to lean out before fighting.

Lmao, that’s not the purpose of “bulking”. But anyway….. if he trims all that fat and shows that he added 5-8 lbs of sheer muscle, I’d be very surprised.

He looks bloated and unhealthy like he’s been drinking a lot of beer and eating 6000 calories a day

Im gonna laugh at all the haters when he fights francis. I see the first round being dangerous and scary, and then bones starts clinching and kneeing francis, francis gasses and bones gets a UD
Yup

i always enjoy a good sherdog implosion

Not the first time a large percentage of the fan base has been proven wrong. They never learn.. lol

he never would have the balls to face francis, or even miocic or even a top 5 hw ¡¡¡

Lmao, that’s not the purpose of “bulking”. But anyway….. if he trims all that fat and shows that he added 5-10 lbs of sheer muscle, I’d be very surprised.

Why such low gains? It’s been a year. And I thought he had access to PEDs.

Should've taken a massive sh*t before taking that pic

His brother weighed over 300 lbs in the NFL.
Did you seriously just cite the NFL as evidence for the amount of muscle an athlete can gain under year round USADA-testing? And what's even more hilarious is that you're referencing an athlete (Arthur Jones) who failed a drug test in the NFL (which has a laughable drug testing program).

Why such low gains? It’s been a year. And I thought he had access to PEDs.

If he’s really using the best gear out there while training like a mad man, his genetics are terrible. With that body, he doesn’t strike me as someone who is roiding at all.

Yup

i always enjoy a good sherdog implosion

Not the first time a huge number of the fan base has been proven wrong. They never learn.. lol
They are always so sure of a fight its crazy almost. If u’ve watched mma long enough you know that shits unpredictable as hell. If we were all so good at picking fights we’d all be millionaires right lol

Jon doesn't have natural power in his hands, the KO power isn't going to translate and he's going to lose speed and endurance. 205 is his weight class, I always felt if he and DC had fought at HW that he would have lost, and he's almost certainly going to lose to either Francis or Stipe.
He essentially had to juice to the tits to fight DC at LHW. Cormier would have murdered him at HW. He also ducked Rumble like a mf.

Jones is scared to lose his 0, he ain't fighting anyone with heavyweight power, even Econoreem used to son him in sparring.

Did you seriously just cite the NFL as evidence for the amount of muscle an athlete can gain under year round USADA-testing? And what's even more hilarious is that you're referencing an athlete (Arthur Jones) who failed a drug test in the NFL (which has a laughable drug testing program).

Don't turn your crybaby desperation and stupidity into a subject that I didn't touch. I am simply talking about DNA and time. Nobody (cheating or not cheating) is going to add muscle as fast as all you haters expect it for Jones. You were likely like the rest of them and hating that he didn't fight Francis immediately after declaring he was moving to HW because your only objective is for Jones to lose. At one time half of the active fighters in HW division had been busted at some point for PED's. I bet your drama queen butt wasn't whining about it then.

Back