JONNY BONES JONES 255lbs FLEXIN

In all fairness, he’s trying to bulk. I would make sense that his belly would be a little distended. Also yes, he’s a PED cheat and is probably on something.
That’s understandable.

And of course he is on something the guy has a license to dope via the pulsing exemption. If he’s not using he’s wasting the opportunities given to him by the UFC

Im gonna laugh at all the haters when he fights francis. I see the first round being dangerous and scary, and then bones starts clinching and kneeing francis, francis gasses and bones gets a UD

Well, "the haters" have been laughing at Jones fans since 2012 when he said he was going to HW, and they believed him and kept defending him. After almost a decade of being wrong, you deserve a laugh too IF he ever actually does what he has been saying he will do for so long.

Just looks like he’s doin a Diaz pose in the second pic

{<jordan}<Steiner01>

1309514393.jpg

Moonlighter detected
<JonesLaugh>
JBJ is a fictional heavyweight, like he’s a fake nice guy and religious man
<mma1>
He won’t actually ever fight in the division, because of money, you know...?
<JonesDXSuckIt>

moonlighter?

care to explain?

I get that he wants a new career path but What's the point in eating yourself out of fight shape?

Well, "the haters" have been laughing at Jones fans since 2012 when he said he was going to HW, and they believed him and kept defending him. After almost a decade of being wrong, you deserve a laugh too IF he ever actually does what he has been saying he will do for so long.
Oh shut up. U clowns wouldve said he was ducking glover and dc back then if he moved up n fought HW because HW was weak back then.

Im gonna laugh at all the haters when he fights francis. I see the first round being dangerous and scary, and then bones starts clinching and kneeing francis, francis gasses and bones gets a UD

This is a very possible scenario.
If it’s 1-1 going into round 3, even if Jones is running from Francis half of the time in the first 2 rounds, rounds 3-5 will be extremely interesting.

Looks to be having a good bulk. Probably gonna pack on 5-10 more lbs and start cutting.

Thats a LHW on no diet at all, need to see him in fight shape, him being 255 doesnt mean he will perform like big HW's, he needs to be around 240lbs.

after camp I imagine he’ll be around there. He said he’s not even training right now, just lifting. He’s just piling on weight right now. That gut won’t hold up during camp. It’ll be interesting to see how Jon competes with the added weight if he ever does.

He looks like he added no muscle at all, just got fatter.

He's not used to carrying that weight - if he ever does fight as HW he'll gas out fast. Unless of course he hit up tj for some EPO to help with his cardio.

Back