Jones would ragdoll DC

Yeah but I was replying to the OP saying Jones will ragdoll DC,

If Jones can keep it on the feet it can be a borring Jab fest but we have seen Jones do something creative maybe if that happens DC will cry again.
I already know Jones will not ragdoll DC, just a counter to the DC fans that said DC will ragdoll Jones.

DC will put a tough fight for Jones but i see Jones picking him apart with ranges and knee kicks and also elbows as well as pokes LOL.

Dc fans gonna like like
"Jones cheats, too tall, reach too long, so DQ him for eye poke."

This has to be one of the stupidest threads I have ever read on sherdog and thats saying a lot. I hope you are 6 years old because your logic is terrible. Jones crawling under rampages legs doesnt mean anything.

And showing a bunch of gifs showing rampage ragdoll people doesn't mean jones can do the same

especially not to DC

"[Insert fighter name here] would ragdoll DC" is the most inaccurate and impossible statement ever uttered by a homo sapiens.

lol he cant ragdoll Glover or Gus but he gonna ragdoll DC, a guy who has ragdolled HWs and is olympic calibre wrestler....... awesome thread.

Nonsense. DC will handle Jones like a child.

He never rag dolled anyone, but he will to an Olympic wrestler who is 5ft tall and 300 lbs.?

There was a long period of time where Jones could take anyone down at will, seemingly.

TS, this isn't about being strong enough to lift someone off the ground. Any guy in the UFC has the strength to do that to someone in their division. The crux of the matter is technique and timing. Without those, you aren't ragdolling anyone that is competent at defending themselves.

Not that Jones couldn't win, but I'd be absolutely shocked, if he ragdolls Cormier.

3v6Ucau.gif

No he wouldnt ..DC center of gravity is too low. Hes not ragdolling DC....in fact i think the opposite might happen

lol @ this thread. cormier is way stronger than jones. it's going to be fun to watch cormier throw jones around like a kid.

Back