Jones would ragdoll DC

MyFist

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
UFC-135-Jones-Jackson-gif-7-joke-takedown.gif

Nuff said.
Rampage was like 220 pounds fight night and Jones pick him up with no legs and no leverage.

And look at Rampage slam people.
2cgeupu_jpg.gif

Quinton_Jackson_slamm-minowa.jpg

RAMPAGE-SLAM-BADER.gif

3.gif

Rampage has lift way heavier guy than DC and he couldn't do shit to Jones while he is the one that got pick up by Jones.

Bader weight way heavier than Hendo, probably like 220+ pounds fight night.
Same with Ricardo Arona who also beat a younger Dan Henderson and got slam KO by Rampage.
Rampage was pure strength.
DC is not.

Yeah he slam Josh Barnett who weight like 250 pounds with that technique Legs crotches pick up which wasn't hard to do. He can't do that to Mir because he can't get in Mir crotches so he just fence clinch for decision. He won't be able to do that too Jones. Jones clinch is brutal.

I've try against my brother who weighs 190 pounds while I only weigh like 150 pounds.
While Rampage on the other hand, pick his opponent whole body and slam them with pure strength.

Jones will ragdoll DC.:icon_chee

I didn't read it. Not sure why a new thread was needed on this subject?

he lifted rampage 6 inches off the ground. not like he picked him up and body slammed him. Not to mention that was a shell of rampage. you're obviously scared for your boy jones.

No leverage.. Did you watch that first gif.. Jones is underneath rampage.. Anyways, yawn at this thread. We will see when the fight eventually happens.

rampage is for sure an olympic wrestler, quick go edit his wikipedia page bro

I think DC is a stronger and a better wrestler than Rampage ever was.

I can

He never rag dolled anyone, but he will to an Olympic wrestler who is 5ft tall and 300 lbs.?

Pretty sure DC didnt want to take Mir down because he knew Mirs best chance of winning the fight was by latching onto a limb and getting the sub, not due to a lack of takedown ability. I think you are neglecting to account for the role that technique plays in takedowns. Just because Jones can lift 220 lb Rampage doesn't mean he will be able to lift DC. Also, the first gif of Jones lifting Rampage does involve technique, thats called up the middle in wrestling. Jones being below Rampages center of gravity allowed him to do that.

no one in MMA will ever ragdoll cormier...

you mean when rampage stopped sprawling cause the round ended?

No leverage.. Did you watch that first gif.. Jones is underneath rampage.. Anyways, yawn at this thread. We will see when the fight eventually happens.

This! No one knows what will happen until the fight happens.

That's a pretty illogical viewpoint TS. I'll duck out of this one- You'll have plenty of people to argue with in this thread lol

Jon Jones is going to fucking destroy Cormier and I can't wait to see it so I can then hear all the Cain/DC fanboys crying.

Back