Jones would maul izzy

Fedor Emelianenko

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People are sleeping on Jones. Jones has never really been in trouble in a fight, he one of thr most dominant fighters ever.

Izzy is a good kickboxer. Jones would literally beat Izzy in the clinch and wear him down. Jones actually has great striking, Jones seems to struggle with big punchers.. izzy is not big or a big puncher.

Jones TKOs an exhausted Izzy rd4

Izzy is a good striker? Jones is an even better grappler/wrestler. And Jones has crazy reach

I will always choose the grappler/wrestler over the striker. Statistics agree with me

Last edited:
That piece of human garbage couldnt even take down a one legged journeyman MW

I dislike Izzy but he would mop the floor with that fraud

A fraud :D

2020-09-28-20-25-00-Jon-Jones-Wikipedia-Vivaldi.png

Young Bones hurts that boy something fierce

Jones would dominate Izzy right now. But if Izzy bulks up and Jon keeps on slowing down things might be interesting. He wouldn’t have any chance against 2008-2012 Jones, though.

People are sleeping on Jones. Jones has never really been in trouble in a fight, he one of thr most dominant fighters ever.

Izzy is a good kickboxer. Jones would literally beat Izzy in the clinch and wear him down. Jones actually has great striking, Jones seems to struggle with big punchers.. izzy is not big or a big puncher.

Jones TKOs an exhausted Izzy rd4
Izzy could probably cut to WW. I think size difference will make it a mismatch

Jones would dominate Izzy right now. But if Izzy bulks up and Jon keeps on slowing down things might be interesting. He wouldn’t have any chance against 2008-2012 Jones, though.
Jones in his prime is unbeatable. Izzy looked good in his last fight, but I'll never forget the ass whooping he got from that fat boy named Kevin.

No shit. Jones would feel no danger from Izzy. It's not like his last few fights with dangerous opponents. Izzy is a great counter striker, but Jones would control him, take him down, and take his raw dog trophy.

Jon Jones is not a mauler. In fact, he is becoming more a "let me overthink and fight to score points and not lose" type of fighter.

I don't like the Jon Jones vs Israel Adesanya match-up, because both fighters are very cerebral. They will overthink the fight, and we will end up with a Adesanya vs Romero or Ngannou vs Lewis type of fight.

Back