Jones would get mauled by legit heavyweights

If he can't deal with Gus' boxing, JDS would knock him out.

Pick on someone your size.... You saw what happened. Jonathan couldn't do half of what he wanted. Jonathan would get WORKED at HW, WORKED!

Absolutely. Jones should stay at LHW. Cain would completely destroy him. So would JDS.

Jones couldn't even take down a rocked and tired Gus at the end of the 4th. Cain would grapplefuck him and TKO him so fast.

Wow, a guy in a weight class would get beaten by a guy in a higher weight class? You don't fucking say.

Jones has no boxing, JDS knocks him out clean. Cain takes him down and pounds him out, he is no Gus to let him get back up. Also Jones would gas quick trying to defend all the takedowns from Cain or try to get up.

Wow, a guy in a weight class would get beaten by a guy in a higher weight class? You don't fucking say.

Well, it makes sense for us to talk about how Jones would do at HW considering that he wants to fight there.

Jones would not be able to hurt hw's like cain or jds standing, he doesn't have ko power but they could blast him. His downfall at HW would be lack of ko power, hw's could trade with him

I always thought the stuff about Jones' height and reach was grossly exaggerated, but tonight proved me wrong. His mythical striking totally breaks down with loss in size, and he was still the larger and stronger fighter. He would get destroyed at HW.

Tremendous post pretty much sums up my feelings exactly

Before this fight I would say no...after this fight I say yes.

Jones doesn't have good stand up when he is not in advantage, Gus was landing big punches on him.

Cain will not gas like that and if Cain takes him down I don't see Jones getting up.

Jones need to stay at LHW for his own good

Pick on someone your size.... You saw what happened. Jonathan couldn't do half of what he wanted. Jonathan would get WORKED at HW, WORKED!

Shouldn't Gus also get flack for not "picking on guys his own size"? They were the same size and I didn't see any difference in their reach

Back