Jones would destroy JDS

Masterman15

White Belt
Reaction score
Before this fight a lot of people where saying how Jones would lose to Jds if he went to heavyweight but after tonight I think Jones would wreck him. I think Jones could get the takedowns or hold him against the cage at will, and take his cardio pretty quick.

He wont allow JDS freedom to move around just like Cain did.

Also HW Jones will have as good cardio as Cain does.
He will be able to impose his will just like Cain.

This is the bulked up Jones btw.240 lbs of lean muscle with great cardio.
No one stops him.

The way JDS looked against Stipe, I agree. JDS before Cain took his virginity would have probably wrecked Jones like a better version of Gus.

Yes, after we saw Stipe blister JDS I believe it as well and it won't be close. He just put an olympic wresler on his ass 5 times. JDS gasses badly after the first couple rounds, Jones 49-46 or 50-45.

After seeing this fight and JDS last fight a 240+ pound Jones could do the whole wall and stall on JDS if he wanted to.

TeemingUnrealisticKingfisher.gif

This shot puts Jones to sleep 3 out of 4 times.

I'd lie to see them go at it.

The blueprint to beating JDS is very clear. Jones has all the skills to follow that blueprint.

Jones could hold both belts. Dana should consider this. Would be a tremendous draw.

I'm a huge JDS fan and ya I think he gets beat by Jones if he doesn't work on his cardio and footwork.

If JDS truly improves cardio, then JDS would KO him, otherwise Jones beats him.

lol, I was saying JDS would win before tonight, and I also said I didn't think DC had tools that other HW's would have to use against Jones. Styles make fight, and Jones style is controlling the range. He can't do that against JDS

Before this fight a lot of people where saying how Jones would lose to Jds if he went to heavyweight but after tonight I think Jones would wreck him. I think Jones could get the takedowns or hold him against the cage at will, and take his cardio pretty quick.

I think he would decision JDS 49-46. I still think Gus is Jon's toughest battle in the entire UFC roster [Cain included].

I think he would decision JDS 49-46. I still think Gus is Jon's toughest battle in the entire UFC roster [Cain included].

Gus hasn't beaten anybody to deserve the same merits as Jones. :icon_lol:

Jones could definitely beat JDS. I see Jones holding both the HW and LHW belt in the future. Nobody can stop him.

I agree that Jones could beat JDS (possibly) with a decision. But the latter part of the statement is wishful thinking to fulfill the want for Jones to be better than anyone else. Werdum, Mitrione, Hunt, JDS, would all be very tough for Jones in all honesty.

Quite truly, he'd have to start with Schaub, Struve, Jordan first and see what he could do there before taking on those others.

I think Jones beats him. Junior didn't look very good in his last fight. This is why Jones needs to move up to heavyweight after his next fight. There's so many compelling match-ups for him there, and it would truly solidify him as the GOAT if he were successful. He's nearly proven all he can at 205. Staying at that division wouldn't really make sense. If Jones became the UFC heavyweight champion he would be the undisputed greatest of all time, no one could dispute that.

Could you imagine the potential match-ups? Jones vs Lesnar, Cain, JDS, Werdum, Hunt etc.

Back