JONES WON

PitDoggMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I say this as someone who is pulling for Reyes.

Reyes one rounds 1-2. Round one should have been a 10-8 round.

Maybe Reyes won Round three, but it's hard to win a round where you're backing up the entire time.

Jones forced the action every minute of every round. That is what a CHAMPION is supposed to do. Reyes looked weaker, backed up the entire time, faded in the championship rounds, and did not look like the Victor at the end of the fight.

Had the fight been to the death, Jones would have won.

I respect Dominic Reyes, he is definitely a contender, but he did NOT beat the champion tonight. He backpedaled, yielded, gave ground, while Jon Jones moved forward, asserted himself, and confirmed that he was the champion in the ring tonight.

Nothing else needs to be said.

If you're backpedaling and outstriking it's still winning lol dont forget if you stand in front of jones for too long you will get eye poked

You 100% can win a round on the backfoot if you're outstriking someone, which Reyes was doing

It was a tie but some people don't wanna hear that

What you just described was 48-46 for Reyes
48-47 even if you don’t score the first round a 10-8.

you contradicted yourself in your own thread

I knew this shit would play out like this

1,2 Reyes

3,4,5 Jon

And still

48-47 Jones is how I saw it, was close as hell though, great show.

Round 1 wasn’t a 10-8, that wasn’t a knockdown for Reyes as far as I can tell, Reyes landed to the body and Jones was off balance kicking.

Reyes won 3-2 imo.

maxresdefault.jpg

In THAT ORDER!
1- Reyes won, 2 Jones won, 3 Reyes won, 4 Jones won. GOLD AND BRONZE BETTER THAN SILVER AND NOWT.

Jones blocked a lot of the offense. It looks bad live but when you watch it again he was blocking a lot

I say this as someone who is pulling for Reyes.

Reyes one rounds 1-2. Round one should have been a 10-8 round.

Maybe Reyes won Round three, but it's hard to win a round where you're backing up the entire time.

Jones forced the action every minute of every round. That is what a CHAMPION is supposed to do. Reyes looked weaker, backed up the entire time, faded in the championship rounds, and did not look like the Victor at the end of the fight.

Had the fight been to the death, Jones would have won.

I respect Dominic Reyes, he is definitely a contender, but he did NOT beat the champion tonight. He backpedaled, yielded, gave ground, while Jon Jones moved forward, asserted himself, and confirmed that he was the champion in the ring tonight.

Nothing else needs to be said.

I think something more needs to be said: Anyone who thinks round 1 was a 10-8 round is bad at scoring MMA fights.

I was goin
It was a tie but some people don't wanna hear that
I was thinking that but to be a tie there would have to be an even round or 3 rounds for 1 fighter and a 10-8 round for the other and I didn't see it that way personally. Rounds 1, 2, 3 for Reyes..4, 5 close for the champ. Reyes landed the harder cleaner shots, stuffed and escaped takedowns and had Jones running and in trouble several times.

Back