Jones with Ngannou @Espys (PIC)

nobody posted this?!?!?
raw

That's not Jon Jones someone edited out the real face of that guy. lol at all you guys believing that's Jones.

Haven't you heard? Blacks can be as racists as they want and no one bats an eye. But lets keep holding down the white man for something that happened 10+ generations ago.
Will somebody please think of the white men!!!

More terrible ground game??? Rumble has 5 losses. All by rear naked choke. To guys from LW, WW, MW, and LHW. Rumble has no heart or ground game. Ngannou is a more dangerous version of Rumble for Jones.
Lol ok, if the fight ever happens post fight narrative will be ngannou is a one dimensional fighter, Jones too good sherpa derpa

Jones trying to befriend Ngannou. Smart man. Ngannou would murder him.
Ngannou is the one trying to befriend Jones. Ngannou is a nobody and Jones is da GOAT, I think you missed the point completely. Jones is only being polite with a normal fighter as Ngannou, that's all.

Ngannou is the one trying to befriend Jones. Ngannou is a nobody and Jones is da GOAT, I think you missed the point completely. Jones is only being polite with a normal fighter as Ngannou, that's all.
BoilingLinearAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif

Asians have created some pretty good real life civilization, they don’t need to make one up. Remember after the movie, black panther, folks were actually searching for wakanda on travel sites
It is not about what is real .
Its about mah representation.

CHUN LI FOREVER!!

Jones looked weak against Santos, Overeem already destroyed Jones in training.
Francis would actually kill Jones.
I didn’t know Overeem kicked his ass in training lol. I thought jones beat him in sparring before the second DC fight?

Back