Jones will toy with Cormier tonight

i cant wait for people to bump these threads in a few hours

Possibly Jones will finish with a fake takedown then with a famous spinning elbow to the top of the dome while DC is sprawling. Watch the video of DC vs. Gatsalov, you'll know what I mean.

Or maybe an axe kick to DC's dome

nice imagination you got there, are you a children's author?

starting to care less about the fight, and more about it being over so these threads can stop. except then we'll have to deal with all the awful post fight threads too. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

What a cry baby

When will you people learn? Every time you make a thread like this, you're basically cursing Jones. In fact, if he loses tonight, it will be your fault.

nice imagination you got there, are you a children's author?

Negative 7, you saying it's not possible?

I should at least clarify my thought, I think this could happen if the fight went on several rounds not as the fighters are fresh.

starting to care less about the fight, and more about it being over so these threads can stop. except then we'll have to deal with all the awful post fight threads too. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

You're seriously complaining about there being threads in the UFC forum about the biggest UFC fight in years? Would you rather more threads about which ring girl is hotter or something?

You're seriously complaining about there being threads in the UFC forum about the biggest UFC fight in years? Would you rather more threads about which ring girl is hotter or something?

i dont care if they're actually threadworthy, just so many " mark my words ____ will ______ _____ " etc etc threads.

edit: nvm its sherdog, i shouldnt be complaining.

One thing is certain, there will be bumping of those threads after the fight.

Dude if dumb threads are gonna ruin a great fight for you then log out of sherdog, stat.

Agreed, I think you are too sensible for this forum.

DC has overrated wrestling. He wont even be able to take Jones down. Which wrestlers has he taken down besides Hendo? Who has tried to take him down besides Hendo and Big Foot? DC is fucked.

DC has overrated wrestling. He wont even be able to take Jones down. Which wrestlers has he taken down besides Hendo? Who has tried to take him down besides Hendo and Big Foot? DC is fucked.

LOL DC is an Olympic calibre wrestler who has been consistently training with one of the best MMA wrestlers in the game (CAIN), has never been taken down and, Rag dolled his last competitor., and an elite grappler heavy weight. How is that overrated?

Well done, Kenji
smugdon.png

Back