Jones will fight MW's but still won't fight HW's

Dude's really brave fighting guys smaller than him lmao

How the fuck can anyone defend this? Talks shit for YEARS about how he'd beat HW's, doesn't move up once. The moment an undersized guy challenges him he's willing to make it happen ASAP.

I’m really not sure what the problem is. All fighters choose the division they expect to have the best chance for success in. Aldo went to bantamweight for that reason. Barboza went to featherweight for that reason. Cannonier went to middleweight for that reason. Smith, Santos, Weidman, Rockhold and Jacare all recently went to light heavyweight for that reason. Bravery or cowardice have nothing to do with it.

Nobody ever forced Jones to consider mixing it up. Now he’s nearing the end. He knows he’s becoming vulnerable and may take a loss soon. He wants to sneak one or more big money fight in before that happens. Adesanya is the biggest of those fights and Stipe is the second biggest.

What the fuck does Fedor have to do with this thread?
Dan-Henderson.jpg

That one time when Fedor fought a MW

No, he was only caught twice, and he very clearly admitted to hide from drug tests long before that. At that point you'd have to be absolutely retarded to not understand that he's has been cheating with PED from the beginning.
if u dont have a proof then its just a claim
.. now prove to me he cheated all his fights vs innocent guys like rampage machida shogun and many2x more

prove it... you believe santa is real too right ?

if u dont have a proof then its just a claim
.. now prove to me he cheated all his fights vs innocent guys like rampage machida shogun and many2x more

prove it... you believe santa is real too right ?

The massive cheater, who was only officially caught once they upgraded the testing standards, was for sure honest enough to not take PED when he had almost no chances of getting flagged for it. Sure, that sounds plausible and coherent with the amazing personality and decision making he has displayed in his life. And I'm the one believing in Santa, hilarious!

Except Jones is the one that has been saying for years that he'll go to HW and beat everyone. He's the one that has to put his money where is mouth is.
Do you have a quote?

Where is the quote saying he will move up and beat everyone.

"I'm moving up and giving-up my belt, but I expect to lose to most people in my new division, YOLO!" That wouldn't make sense, of course it's implied that he expects to be the best in the division.

"I'm moving up and giving-up my belt, but I expect to lose to most people in my new division, YOLO!" That wouldn't make sense, of course it's implied that he expects to be the best in the division.
So no quote saying he’s going to move up to hw and beat everyone like you said?

Dude's really brave fighting guys smaller than him lmao

How the fuck can anyone defend this? Talks shit for YEARS about how he'd beat HW's, doesn't move up once. The moment an undersized guy challenges him he's willing to make it happen ASAP.

What year is this...as far as ive seen recently jones is packing on the size...HW move looks evident and permanent???

So no quote saying he’s going to move up to hw and beat everyone like you said?

Sorry, I only found a quote from eight years ago where he says he'll move-up soon to heavyweight (which he hasn't actually done yet), but I guess he said that while not expecting at all to become the best fighter there. Obviously, the guy who got mad for a week about arbitrary and purely symbolic rankings does take those things very lightly.

Jones is picking his spot as to when to jump to HW. I'm fine with it whenever he does but it's not something I am chomping at the bit for.

I see jones as being closer to Kendall Grove than Ngannou from a size stand point. If he doesn’t wanna give up 35 pounds that’s on him man.

Sorry, I only found a quote from eight years ago where he says he'll move-up soon to heavyweight (which he hasn't actually done yet), but I guess he said that while not expecting at all to become the best fighter there. Obviously, the guy who got mad for a week about arbitrary and purely symbolic rankings does take those things very lightly.
But you admit its different saying I plan to move up, vs saying I’m planning to move up and will beat everyone up there......

But you admit its different saying I plan to move up, vs saying I’m planning to move up and will beat everyone up there......

Not when it's from a reigning champ, it's very clearly implied that the goal is to be the champ and the best guy there. And, anyway, he hasn't even moved-up yet, I'll believe it when he'll actually be in a cage at heavyweight.

Not when it's from a reigning champ, it's very clearly implied that the goal is to be the champ and the best guy there. And, anyway, he hasn't even moved-up yet, I'll believe it when he'll actually be in a cage at heavyweight.
yes, the intention is to win, not lose.

you can't acknowledge you posted something that attributed to him a quote he never said?

He cheated so much that he didn't prove anything.
It never bothered me so much he was taking a little something extra because in my opinion they are probably all using something for an edge. What bothered me was he was given so much special treatment when caught whereas anyone not named Jones or Lesnar would have been forced to face full consequences

Back