Jones will fight MW's but still won't fight HW's

I think he fights there next year. He's probably putting on mass now, and is waiting for the winner of Stipe/Ngannou 2.

Jones got his ass kicked by Overeem nonstop in training. That's why he is ducking hard any HWs

I've always said I can appreciate it more when guys in lower weight classes call out the heavier guys than vice versa. Jones legit cleaned out LHW after DC2 and he's still never moved up to HW despite some really meaty paychecks that await him by getting into the octagon with Ngannou or Stipe maybe even Reem.

I feel like he could solidify his legacy by moving up and becoming a HW champ. Undeniably the GOAT but instead I'm still here waiting and watching him bait smaller guys on social media

The HW,s can come down to fight Jones anytime they want. DC did it, he came down and faced jones.

It’s a two way street, Jones does not need to do shit. If stipe wants Jones he can make some noise and make it happen or come down to LHW. The MW,s come up to fight jones because they want the big business name win. Jones does not come down to them, they come to him, they move their behinds up.

So HW,s can do like those MW,s and come to Jones if you want it that badly.
Why the fuq should a HW come down to LHW to fight Jones?

Jones could have fought for the HW belt at pretty much anytime in the last six or seven years (well, except obviously for the +2 years of combined PED suspensions). HW always had the most casual appeal and the UFC loves champ vs champ fights, if it didn't happen it's because Jones didn't want it. This is the kind of fights that I'll only believe it when I'll see it.
Exactly

Dude's really brave fighting guys smaller than him lmao

How the fuck can anyone defend this? Talks shit for YEARS about how he'd beat HW's, doesn't move up once. The moment an undersized guy challenges him he's willing to make it happen ASAP.

Smaller guys are going up in weight to challenge him, he's not calling them out. He'll also fight HW's who come down to his weight division (Cormier for instance). Basically, Jones was fighting anyone who wanted to come onto his turf.

If you're arguing we should get rid of weight divisions, then I agree. Every major combat sport (wrestling, boxing, MMA, BJJ, judo) started without weight divisions, and I think they're arbitrary and unhelpful -- every contact sport has size as an advantage, but everything from the NFL to the NBA to the NHL manages without weight or height divisions.

But if there are going to be weight divisions, then there's nothing wrong with someone sticking to their division.

I dont like Jon Jones as a person but as a fighter he really has nothing more to prove to us. He has my respect who ever he chooses to fight

Dude's really brave fighting guys smaller than him lmao

How the fuck can anyone defend this? Talks shit for YEARS about how he'd beat HW's, doesn't move up once. The moment an undersized guy challenges him he's willing to make it happen ASAP.
who cares .. he doesnt even need to fight hw's .. his resume is lightyears above anyone else. your favorite fighters resume would look like trash besides jones

He cheated so much that he didn't prove anything.
he only cheated twice . dont exagerate too much
please post your proof
even if u erase those 2 wins he cheated against your favorite fighters resume would still look like trash if u compare it to jones

he only cheated twice . dont exagerate too much
please post your proof
even if u erase those 2 wins he cheated against your favorite fighters resume would still look like trash if u compare it to jones

No, he was only caught twice, and he very clearly admitted to hide from drug tests long before that. At that point you'd have to be absolutely retarded to not understand that he's has been cheating with PED from the beginning.

Jones said he'd go to HW since Cain was champ.

The fact people believed him this time around is laughable.

Has Stipe ever called anyone out?

Dude needs to give Jones some shit and give them a marketable reason to make the fight, I suppose he'd probably rather beat Francis again because he knows he can..
Obviously Stipe to those who know is a massive fight for Jones, but for the average casual, I really don't think they'd give a shit to see it over an Izzy fight, I could be wrong.

Wasn't his supposed move up to HW the reason he vacated his belt?

I think he's ready. We'll see him at HW next year imo.

Jones is probably waiting for his USADA wrong location strikes to expire so he can go on another cycle before he fights at heavyweight.

Back