Jones will beat DC easily,will prove why he is GOAT

TopTopStuff

White Belt
Reaction score
He might get taken down a few times,but DC will fall to JJ's game. People think DC is going to walk through JJ's striking and get in the clinch or work a takedown.

I will bump this saturday night.

JJ deserves the respect,he is the best fighter of all time.

Stop starting trash threads, this is getting silly. You have no analysis, statement or claim, just a clickbait troll post that could have been made in another thread on the matter.

Stop starting trash threads, this is getting silly. You have no analysis, statement or claim, just a clickbait troll post that could have been made in another thread on the matter.

Not trolling. What analysis do you need? Who has DC fought? lol.

Barnett
Bigfoot
Mir
Nelson
Hendo

dominated every min of every fight

Lol

Bigfoot=overrated SF figther,no chin.No striking,flat footed,no wrestling. B level fighter.
Mir= Longtime washed up veteran.Terrible striking,flat footed B level fighter.
Nelson= Out of shape,big mac eating one dimension right hand fighter
Hendo= An almost 50 year old middle weight who is way past his prime.

Holy shit man,look at that resume.

Yeah definitely GOAT if he can beat Cormier

I don't see how he wouldn't be a GOAT. I already call him the GOAT LHW

I don't see Jones easily beating Cormier - and I'm cheering for Jones fwiw. I think this fight is a coin flip in all honesty. If Jones wins this, and then a rematch with Gus (assuming Gus gets by Rumble, which is not a sure thing, no matter what the Gus Apologist Nation would have you believe) then I think Jones is the GOAT. If he loses either match, then Jones is going to have to earn a rematch with whichever guy beats him.

But tomorrow won't be easy. Not for either guy.

Bigfoot=overrated SF figther,no chin.No striking,flat footed,no wrestling. B level fighter.

So, most of DC fights were against guys bigger than him and he has dominated, the one guy Jones fights his size puts him in the hospital, but DCs career and competition is weak, eh

Your logic is sound sweetheart

He might get taken down a few times,but DC will fall to JJ's game. People think DC is going to walk through JJ's striking and get in the clinch or work a takedown.

I will bump this saturday night.

JJ deserves the respect,he is the best fighter of all time.

Everyone said the same kinds of things before AS was summarily dismantled.

So, most of DC fights were against guys bigger than him and he has dominated, the one guy Jones fights his size puts him in the hospital, but DCs career and competition is weak, eh

Your logic is sound sweetheart

JJ will dominate with his reach. Gus is more of a threat because he can actually stand in striking range and even wrestle. DC's only chance is to get inside and wrestle.He is too small for JJ.

JJ will dominate with his reach. Gus is more of a threat because he can actually stand in striking range and even wrestle. DC's only chance is to get inside and wrestle.He is too small for JJ.

img_6561_guardians-of-the-galaxy-yondu-and-broker-scene.jpg

I didn't say he would win, just saying his career has not been against a bunch of undersized guys like Jones' has, so to dismiss his fights is silly.

You don't help his argument for "GOAT" by putting down the fighters he beats. You just put down Cormier's best wins.

It would be better for you to hype up Cormier so that when Jones beats him he looks better.

We can only hope brethren, we can only hope. You know what I want more though, I want a really good fight and Jones to finish DC in the 5th round for all the butt hurt that would occur and have people talkin chit about how if it went to decision DC might have won.

I just dont see him beating that 13 inch advantage. Thats a whole fucking foot of distance he has to cover. JJ is a very smart fighter . DC's best chance is to wrestle him the whole fight. We will see.

Back