Jones weighs in at 204...proof he's preparing for Israel

Why not, hes cleaned out the lhw division multiple times.

Watch the embedded. He explains why he's coming in at a lower weight this time.

Also making a thread and then saying dont @ me is pretty fucking retarded, not to mention that the thread is shit and low quality.

Think he's going to fight Connor at 175, actually.

Lol 1 pound under 205 and he’s preparing for Israel? Compelling evidence TS, now wasteland this shit.

Either he's vegan or finally clean, either way I'm looking forward to this.

Ya, he said he was 217 coming into fight week when he is usually around 225.

Not that a 12 lbs cut during fight week is a cakewalk but that is a relatively easy cut for a LHW professional fighter.

He's not making 185 though without losing serious muscle mass, he's too tall and torso is too big/muscled.

All these competitors come out of the woodwork and think they could overtake overrun an experienced established fighter something tells me John Jones is going to keep on beating motherfuckers down until he decides not to beat any more motherfuckers down… Let these clowns come out of the woodwork...when they match up against him they’re going to come out just a lil bit short each and every single time for the next year.

Its proof that he made weight for the fight he has tomorrow. Nothing more.

Since they aren't feeding him more MWs he is going down to get them.

upload_2020-2-7_11-4-28.png

Maybe he only had 14 Schnitzengruben last night

Wilder was 208 lbs fight night vs Fury ...

Jones is 4 lbs smaller …

crazy...

Imagine how dominate Jones would of been in MW. Anderssen is lucky AF that Jones didn't decide to take over his little division.

Huge if true. Jones cut 1 lb more than he should have, will probably lose tomorrow from being drained.

47 minutes and this shit isn’t in the wasteland yet?

Facts. Don't @ me.
Jon Jones IMHO lost to both Gustafsson (#1) and Santos, and the wins he does have were derived via much smaller fighters (Chael, Smith, etc).

And, don't only look at the losses of Ovince Saint Preux, focus on all the red marks on the records of the many others Jones has beaten.

My point is that Reyes is going to bring something new to the world of Jones. Granted, Dominick may not win, but I'll bet on him anyway.

And, he's pretty much the beginning of the end of a rapidly slowing Jon Jones.

Facts. Don't @ me.

JBJ talks about HWT

but apparently he's prepping to go down to MW?

What?

If they did fight, Izzy said it would be at LHW

Fact, you misconstrued literally everything.

Back