Jones (watch before he deletes)

hahaha, she is seductive, cmon, play with me!

inYQ3A8ejA260.gif

That's going to become someone's AV.

lololol, i see your point but its the fact that he does it in a purely sexual tone, seeing her as an object rather than a person - also that tongue gesture is actually worse than the middle finger itself.

I personally dont find this offensive but I can see how it may turn some others away from this kind of behavior when he preaches the bible and jesuz etc etc....

Digital women get easily offended.
There are a lot of religious people who commit adultery, lets see what bible suggest we should do to them. Or anti-gay politicians getting caught with male prostitutes.

Jones would've been such a great character in Pride.

Digital women get easily offended.
There are a lot of religious people who commit adultery, lets see what bible suggest we should do to them. Or anti-gay politicians getting caught with male prostitutes.

Not to go down this path too much, but the scripture verses that talk about adultery were for "religious people" too. There aren't two different pathways. As a matter of fact, "religious people" get talked to more harshly than anyone else. Your second statement is covered in the bible as well.

"But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart" - Matt 5:28

If you're going to hate on Jones, you should have the right scripture verse while doing so...you're welcome.

You know what you quoted isn't an actual scripture right. :)

You know what you quoted isn't an actual scripture right. :)

Guess it depends on what religious background you have and what text you use (bible, koran, book of mormon). As far as the bible goes though, it's there. Doesn't really matter though, this is an MMA forum, not an apologetics class.

Guess it depends on what religious background you have and what text you use (bible, koran, book of mormon). As far as the bible goes though, it's there. Doesn't really matter though, this is an MMA forum, not an apologetics class.

bruh with all the Ko's jesus been handing out lately, its safe to say MMA and religion go hand in hand.

He's just goofing around

I like this JJ much better than the PC, cliche spouting, "I do nothing wrong" Jones of past years. He seems like he is shooting from the hip now rather than trying to portray an "image."

Hahaha.

I was expecting a shitty webcam video, but that was funny shit.

Philippians 4:13 - "Thou shalt not be sexually creepy on internet while your baby mama is still home with your kids"

I call bullshit, that isn't in the bible. Abe Lincoln said that.

Last edited:
"But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart" - Matt 5:28

If you're going to hate on Jones, you should have the right scripture verse while doing so...you're welcome.

"He will be born devoid of humor, his buttocks clenched tightly in self-righteous confusion, and he shall ever be known as Sober Awakening"

Sherdogians 1:1

Although your post did remind me of an actual verse

Romans 12:6
"Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight."

If you are going to use actual Bible verses, you may want to consider presenting them in a manner consistent with what they teach.

Last edited:
Jones would've been such a great character in Pride.

Yep. The UFC misses the boat somehow in their promotion, I can't put my finger on it but they just don't do it right.

Back