Jones (watch before he deletes)

Philippians 4:13 - "Thou shalt not be sexually creepy on internet while your baby mama is still home with your kids"

Philippians 4:13 - "Thou shall not be sexually creepy on internet while your baby mama is still home with your kids"

Lol.. yeah he's still young but this definitely had that creepy old man type feel to it.

To be fair, my girlfriend and I always do something similar when we pass by that machine.

he's got a bad taste.even i can do better than that.

lol wut

Would expect this stuff in Japan.

Philippians 4:13 - "Thou shalt not be sexually creepy on internet while your baby mama is still home with your kids"

"But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart" - Matt 5:28

If you're going to hate on Jones, you should have the right scripture verse while doing so...you're welcome.

Greg and Winky take care of that don't be dumb

Lol Jones is so awesome now. I'm glad he's embracing his asshole/creep side.

"But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart" - Matt 5:28

If you're going to hate on Jones, you should have the right scripture verse while doing so...you're welcome.

Maybe Cormier can get a Matt 5:28 tattoo and wear it to the weigh ins.

Back