Jones was already champ back in the machida/rua era

orca

P4P #1 Machida fan
@Brown
Reaction score
Thats fcking crazy..look at machida ,rua rampage and rashad right now.they all washed up..back then the LHW division was the best division

to this day jones could still win.i agree hes not on his prime anymore.thats what makes him the goat like gsp and andy...fought the best fighters unlike the other one that gets humiliated outside pride left and right..u just dont get humiliated like that ktfo by an oldman gnp to bolivia by bf and strangled by werdum
Even ur 1 year past your prime

He faced better competition and fighters why cant others accept this

Thats fcking crazy..look at machida ,rua rampage and rashad right now.they all washed up..back then the LHW division was the best division

to this day jones could still win.i agree hes not on his prime anymore.thats what makes him the goat like gsp and andy...fought the best fighters unlike the other one that gets humiliated outside pride left and right..u just dont get humiliated like that ktfo by an oldman gnp to bolivia by bf and strangled by werdum

How can you claim to be Number 1 p4p Machida fan and call him WASHED UP?!

Machida is 4-1 in his last 5 with 2 KOs!
His only loss is a SPLIT to Moose!
That's huge for a 41 year old!
WAR MACHIDA!

I'm the Number 1 p4p Machida fan via kicking your sorry ass with this post!
<{cum@me}>

They are not washed up, they just stop taking steroids

why cant people like you accept he juiced his way to the title when usada wasnt around. then got caught multiple times. He's the lance armstrong of mma. Ie no legacy or cred.

why cant people like you accept he juiced his way to the title when usada wasnt around. then got caught multiple times. He's the lance armstrong of mma. Ie no legacy or cred.
Because this is stupid. It's well known that Lance was one of many on steroids. Plenty off MMA fighters have used and haven't looked anywhere near as dominant as Jones. Besides that I don't think Jones has declined all that much as people are trying to make it seem.

And highly probably still on steroids and/or other PEDs.

Once a cheater, forever a cheater. Imagine being busted 4 plus times. He couldn't beat them without steroids. That's a fact. He needed them because a coward needs cheating advantages to win.

Last edited:
Because this is stupid. It's well known that Lance was one of many on steroids. Plenty off MMA fighters have used and haven't looked anywhere near as dominant as Jones. Besides that I don't think Jones has declined all that much as people are trying to make it seem.
what a bullshit argument. jones is good, granted. but he had very close fights with gus and dc while juiced. peds gave him the edge. juice wont turn the average schmo into a worldbeater. but they do give the good enough of an advantage to win. its a fine margin.

what a bullshit argument. jones is good, granted. but he had very close fights with gus and dc while juiced. peds gave him the edge. juice wont turn the average schmo into a worldbeater. but they do give the good enough of an advantage to win. its a fine margin.

You believe Gus and DC were clean?

I don't.

Machida era was 2009
Shogun era was 2005, 2010 was the inferior sequel

How can you claim to be Number 1 p4p Machida fan and call him WASHED UP?!

Machida is 4-1 in his last 5 with 2 KOs!
His only loss is a SPLIT to Moose!
That's huge for a 41 year old!
WAR MACHIDA!

I'm the Number 1 p4p Machida fan via kicking your sorry ass with this post!
<{cum@me}>
Bought this last year for my man cave.
IMG_20190119_142311.jpg

Bought this last year for my man cave.
View attachment 726515
That's cool bro but being the #1 P4P fan is not about what you hang on your wall. It's about what you carry in your heart.

620full-lyoto-machida.jpg

Comparing him to the 2nd best tour the france rider ever is quite a compliment. You probably don't know shit about cycling or you'd know that you're basically repeating what Nate Diaz said and what most sensible fight fans have always known.

They are all on steroids. Just as they were all on EPO during Lance's era (and the eras before and after that). Do you realize they couldn't pick different winners for the tours he won because there was not A SINGLE rider in the top 20 who had never been caught doping. So nice comparison and huge compliment.

Pardon me for being uninformed, but... Who is Lyoto Machida?

so u mean 24 yr old jon jones was the only juicer and cheater..he fought those inocent guys back then huhu
fun fact he only used 2 times against gustafson and dc

HE had already beat them CLEAN TOO... yeah those are facts

PEDS can extent your fighting career ...that's all that this tells me

Back